Reviews for Tea Party
pollo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
aaaaaawwwwwwww That's just too precious.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was really sweet. Is it too much to hope that you're currently working on a sequel?
nonexistantpuppy chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
*Sigh*

I've been having the crummiest day.

But your stories are so wonderful and now I'm... somehow way happier. I should have reviewed as I went (since I've read almost all of them today), but... yeah. Awful mood.

I have to say now, though, I really love your style. I love your characterisations of Puck and Kurt so much, and it feels so natural when you write them. You write Kurt's insecurities so well, and Puck's gentleness too, which ain't easy. That's present especially in this story; it's so beautiful. I love that Quinn's not there, and your writing of Beth is just awesomely perfectly perfect. Of all your stories, incredibly enough, this is the one I most desperately want more of. I just imagine Kurt and Puck telling Beth about her parents and about her birth. But in sweet, simple terms, since she's four.

*Sigh*

Anyway, the important thing is: you're really, really good. Do keep writing; I've yet to find anything you've written that I'm not really impressed by.
poodlehair92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
awwwww. that was so freaking adorable- seriously! I loved it!
Darkestlina chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I Read a lot of purt and I like this one alot. I think the reason I love the idea of purt is noah can be himself and that him and Kurt go well together. But the truth is that dosent have to be a gay thing. Thank you
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
:) :) :)

Raylie
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really enjoyed this oneshot!
D-Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Didn't have to squint too hard to see the Purt. I happy. :D
Gleekgirl365 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was so cute. I love the supernatural refence by the way. Lolz, Good job. )
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aw, so sweet!
EltonColferLuvr chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aww! This is so cute! u I don't usually read Puck/Kurt things, but snce this wasn't really slash, I thought I would give it a ry. It's so cute! Kurt and a little kid! Adoreable!
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Points for SUPERNATURAL! Ah! I first read "Bitch" and "Jerk" and was all: 'Maybe it's just a coincidence.' But then I read the next line and it wasn't! Yay! Great story. Much luv.
Challie B chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awe! So sweet! Got to see more soon.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this was super adorable and i love you for writing this! it was too cute for words!