Reviews for Where Snow Roses grow

this is good... :)
me likey.. hehe

y so short?
update!

ps: please, please continue... this is good.
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I thought the omake was funny.
"Zero-niichan. What's wrong?"
"Did that little girl just say Kaname?"
Ah, I chuckled a bit there.
LuanRina chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Yay for the update! :D

Buwahhaha! xD Oh dear, our dear boys are sooooo cute and funny when little! x3 Kaname-sama with his eagerness is just something. And Zero-chan is just as irresistibly adorable as ever! x3 Also loved the part with him and Ichiru all snuggled together so sweetly *melts*

Can't wait to read more! PLEASE UPDATE SUPER ASAP! :D
blackroseBleeding13 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
oh no zero is going to get into big trouble!

lol
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Cute, love ya, Zero!
ReishiColleen chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
cute~ if not short~ XD continue
Love332 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Oh poor little Zero! Ha ha ha ordered Kaname like the kitchen's helper! I hope Kaname forgives him! 'wink'
irmina chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Lovely. I love the kitchen scene. Zero called Kaname 'kitchen boy' and ordered him around on his birthday - and Kaname complied. It was so cute. The omake cracks me up. 'The kitchen boy Kaname is the Kuran's firstborn son'. That's hillarious. I hope the next chapter will be the continuation of this one. I wanna see Zero's expression when he meets the 'not kitchen boy' again.
Broken-Silver chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
oh ho ho.

i can imagine Zero's face when Yuuki called out to Kaname xD!

update soon :D
Chi no Yume chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
The snow...w

Zero and Ichiru so cuteeeeeee ! w

UPDATE SOON~
Kaze Kirran chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Another cute chapter!
LuanRina chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
OMG it's so unbelievably CUTE! ! ! ! !Kaname-sama, Zero-chan and Ichiru-chan are SO ADORABLE!Damn incredibly and utterly ENDEARING! ! !I really can't wait to read the next chapter and sincerely hope for more Kaname-sama&Zero-chan elements ;)

You did great!Please update ASAP! x3
LuanRina chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awwwww little Kaname-sama is sooo CUTE! ! ! ! ! I literally squealed imagining that scene with Haruka carrying him! x3

Love this update it ASAP! ! !I'm craving for more here x3 And maybe you could make it a liiittle longer?Pretty please? *_*
Pineapple Joonmyun chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
if yuki is eight years old, how old is kaname then? keep it up! -

i don't like yuki so much though
Broken-Silver chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
-o-.

Great chapter ! :D

I'm hoping to read more soon :]