Reviews for ANGEL Heart of Stone
Nanna chapter 60 . 1/14
You know Meg, I have no idea whether your writing technique is any good or not (you need an author or editor for an opinion) but I so enjoy your unexpected twists and, as usual, your one-liners. It would be really interesting to get some feedback from an experienced published writer. Can you do a writing workshop or camp sometime? Do they cost a fortune?
Big Mama chapter 60 . 1/13
Okay - this story is well and truly interesting again - plenty of drama and some really good one-liners. I can't believe that I actually know who all these characters are - it has been a long and complicated road!
mendenbar chapter 60 . 1/13
Gotta love Lindsey and W&H. They always kick you hardest when you are down and bleeding.
Nanna chapter 59 . 12/8/2013
I thought Mirany had retired or something. Nice to have a 'friend' still around... it feels comfortable even though she still hasn't learnt any manners.

"...unconscious hormone storage containers" - honestly Meg, you're so clever with these one-liners - is it really line or have you lifted it from somewhere?

as for "a nice quitet little abode ..crazy cat lady and tea and crumpets" - exactly describing how I would like to be.
nanna chapter 58 . 3/16/2013
Angel and Days of our Lives? So Angel is a GAY vampire - of that I'm sure. Now there's a new angle for you.
I can't imagine how you can picture the fights with the vampires in such vivid detail -but you always keep the action immediate and desperate.
I also admire the knack you have of finding an intriguing last line to each episode.
Guest chapter 57 . 2/14/2013
love this story please update haha
Nanna chapter 57 . 1/14/2013
A secret library! I demand to become one of your characters that has access to it. You still have me hooked - Mirany, Kegan and Angel living together - good for another 100 episodes.
Big Mama chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
Some great one-liners in this one - made me giggle. You know way too much about werewolves and how to kill them! What's with Farthington? Is he feeling a little bit left out?
Nanna chapter 56 . 11/9/2012
I guess I hope there's an 'Angel' around just in case werewolves really do exist and decide to rip any of us to shreds. You sure know how to paint a pretty picture! I think it should be written into the Constitution that each person is allocated, once a week, a nice , long, uninterrupted brood session. I nearly swooned when I read that.
Mirany Hunter chapter 55 . 9/5/2012
This was all interesting - like the developments between Mirany and Toni and I LOVE that she still has a bit of a thing for Connor - deep down! Most of all I am proud of myself that I can follow this storyline - I feel involved with all the characters and want them to sort themselves out. I'm even starting to feel sorry for Angel!
Big Mama chapter 54 . 8/28/2012
Okay. Very happy with all of this - lots of potential for satisfying storylines. Good girl!
Nanna chapter 54 . 8/27/2012
Connor gay? Didn't see that coming and that is precisely what I love about your writing. I never see what's coming (except for the inevitable slaying scenes).

Can't help wondering what Mirany would be like if she was stony broke?
Big Mama chapter 53 . 8/12/2012
Connor needs some serious loving - get someone to love him!
nanna chapter 53 . 8/11/2012
Please find someone for Connor..anytime soon will do. Why does Mirany hate kids so much. What has a kid ever done to her? Where is the relationship between Mirany and Toni going? Good that you leave lots of questions hanging - means I'll keep reading.
Angel N Darkness chapter 52 . 7/24/2012
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...