Reviews for Did You Get My Message?
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Awww! The ending is cute… I imagine Quinn getting caught writing on the table and then having to explain the situation to the librarian and admitting her feelings, which is really the only reason the librarian allowed her to leave her post-it notes and agreed to make sure Rachel sits at their table.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I kinda feel it's a cliffhanger.. What're the three words written on the post it notes? What happened to them afterwards? How long ago did prepare the post it notes?
rokpest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So cute!
Kenmura chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
LoL still a very enjoyable cute fic thought it's rushed in the end. Rachel really knows how to pick a spot to ask someone out.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awe! Great story and loved the idea and how you played it all out. Was missing a bit at the end there. What was written in the stars? Did it cause her to maybe go running off to find Quinn?
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
What a cute story! I love the idea of Rachel & Quinn being able to connect without the stigma of identities through the table and the fun that they had was able to overcome the revelation of who they were to each other. Also it's sweet that Rachel's archnemesis, the librarian, plays a part at the end. Great job!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That's so sweet! I loved the entire progression - and, of course, the "evil librarian" mentions really make that ending stand out. Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Cute story, I really enjoyed reading it.
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very cute story, made me smile! :)
magicmumu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was a great story. I love the fact that Rachel was afraid of the librarian but still called her a hag in the end.
alexa chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i didn't get the last part, what were the 3 words that quinn wrote- i love you or i like you? just curious.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww. Such a cute story. So, Quinn wrote “I love you” ne? That’s just sweet 3
BrittanaGraduates chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Was it supposed to be 3 letters instead of three words? If not what are the words?
MCLF chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So sweet!

Loving!
MorningMsMagpie chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Gah! This is one of the sweetest oneshots I've read and I love it so much! I want more! Is it too late to ask for a sequel? *doe eyes*