Reviews for Fighting for Sanity
GioDude chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
I'm guessing this story is dead in terms of making another chapter since its been like 3 years, but either way your story is amazing, the descriptions on point and I just love it all together. I would like nothing more but to see this story from start to finish, and hopefully knowing one fan is still waiting will push you to write another chapter!
Noodle.Kuroyuki chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Yaaaaaaaay, you're back!
This fanfic is awesome! You can act in a really cool way with the characters, your writing skill is excellent.
I hope Noodle can get out of this situation, and spend some (happy) time with Stuart.
I love your fic, it's one of my favorites.
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Hope you're having a nice day, kissus
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I liked this chapter. It was full of emotion.

Also, I like how you portrayed 2D's desire to help Noodle even though he couldn't. That's more of a grown up problem. Probably when she was little he could fix more of her problems but now that she's older she had more internal struggles that she has to fix herself.

I'm glad 2D didn't die for real lol. That would have sucked.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
lol Murdoc's such an ass
at least he put Noodle's gutair down gentle, he probably didn't want another broken nose!
I liked Russel's point of view
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
aw no, I felt bad for Noodle
good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
hah, I liked the description of Plastic Beach, it was cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
whoa this is really good!
SweetReaper chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I can't believe that you aren't going to continue... This was the best fanfic I have ever seen. I'm so sad that you aren't going to continue
Blaire-Faust chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
This is friggin awesome! An A for not making Murdoc the bad guy (too much)! It gets really old reading a trillion story's with him as the villain. Other than that, all character's are canon and great. Keep on keeping on.
love-is-free23 chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Awwww! That sucks dude :P
GuajolotA chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Right now my mind is playing that old Connie Francis song...'I Will Wait for You' xD

This story is worth the waiting...I'll wait, I'll wait :)

Until the next chapter~
NickyRockit chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
I love this story so far! )

Please get inspired to write more chapters!

I love the way you started the story, every single detail goes with the actual Plastic Beach, it could be mistaken for the actual story behind Plastic Beach! _

Not to mention that I like your style of writing!

Though I hope 2D isn't dead, You can't kill my man yet! D
GuajolotA chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
You!...you killed...you killed a pancake! D:

...cof cof

I loved this chapter, specially the end, I can't belive you killed 2D...he is not dead, right?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

bye bye :)
CrowsGurl chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
I really liket his story and I hope you can update soon without goin insane! And poor 2D! I really realllly hope he isn't actually dead TT poor Noods... Anyways, please update as soon as you can!
411-Get-A-Life chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
AH YOU KILLED HIM WHY WHY WOULD YOU KILL 2D YOU BRING HIM BACK RIGHT NOW OPEN UP THAT DOCEMENT AND START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER! And i know what you meen about Doncamatic. I personally like it, it like mainstream, but Gorillaz does it so much better. The lyrics are very different from all the other mainstreem stuff, instead of saying, "I wanna get you drunk" they say, "This song is not the same when we're all played out"

Well? What are you doing still reading this? Go write the next chapter, silly!