Reviews for Nowhere to hide
Transformers' BABY chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Please update story is awesome
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
sweet story
KellyEliz chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Update! Plz! I love the story:)
Peya Luna chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
*censored* the guy is truly an a#hole through and through - i wonder though what will happen if he gets outed as a freak as well, bet all his buddies would drop him like a hot potato!
jazz R chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
Whoa there! That was a little intense! This is my all time favorite hellboy story! ;)
Peya Luna chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
delusional, thy name is drake! where they stand as friends, hello? he should be damn grateful she didnt went with her poison-ivy-idea!
Peya Luna chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
ok, the breaking out part i can somehow understand, but the picture...it could be just that hes got a crush on her, but then why isnt he saying so and blocking his mind from abe to boot? plus where did he get the money, did he rob a bank? with this neat change-your-look-trick that wouldnt be a problem at all...last but not least, he stole from hellboy(!) meaning hes either stupid, suicidal - or far stronger than he let on so far. all in all, my hackles are rising along with amelias ;-)
Peya Luna chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
huh...is he kidnapped or causing trouble? somehow i dont think hes just on the WC
jazz R chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
ooooo, Drake left! Youy know, for some reason I picture Drake's character as Drake the singer!
Peya Luna chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
we still want to kill each other - but from now on well do it in private ROFL at least hes honest ;-)
jazz R chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great job on this story, and plz make more chapters, and fast! I need more of this! Your original characters are also really cool ;)
Peya Luna chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
about damn time! though drake was seriously asking for it - levi attacking him - and i would say its rather cowardly to hide behind an illusion instead of fighting himself. like myers described him in the very beginning: a bigmouth...with very little behind. he deserves to be tied down to think for a bit - levi though shouldnt have a problem to get out of the vines in one of his animal forms
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
i so knew those two would clash - and now, that levi doesnt have to hide his powers anymore he can actually fight back. plus, i still have the notion that drake is attracted to amelia, not that it matters, even mere friendship will be enough to get levi fuming with jealousy. seriously, given their history it would take a miracle to get those two to overcome their differences and work together/become friends - or a REALLY dangerous common foe.
Peya Luna chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
LOL drake isnt exactly the toughest guy around now is he?
x24Genesis chapter 4 . 8/25/2010