Reviews for See Ya On The Other Side
Allucard nosferatu van hellsin chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
Snif snif ¬°whaaaaaaaaaaa!
korokoro015 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
It is such an emotional and beautiful story. The scene when Rukia decided to give birth anyway was so well written. Gorgeous !
I also have that habit of killing Rukia when I imagine ichiruki stories. It can't be helped when ichigo is such a drama queen X)
NairaRains chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I cried! This was beautifully written! Tears have literally clouded my eyes just by reading this! Thank you so much for writing such a tragic but beautiful piece. I'm never going to stop reading this!
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
;-;
Has no words to say ;-;
keeps crying

;_;

dat was beautiful ;-;
JoTerry chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I reared up too. So sweet. Saw that Shinigami part coming, though. Haha... Sequel? You know, all the one shots you've written somehow screams 'sequel' at the ending. It's like they're good as a standalone but could also do with another one shot as a complement.
undercelestialstars chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
*Cries * I was more than halfway through this when I realized that Rukia was dead, and i just burst into tears. I am drowning in the feels here.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This has been the only fic that has ever made me cry so much! Very beautiful ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I'm crying, literally. That was just so beautiful, everything about it was just ugh feels.
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
;_; I demand a sequel! Family reunion!
kei chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
its so sad
yet sweet
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
The moment I read the summary for this particular story I knew I'd be depress after I'm done reading it. I can't remember the title of the last fic I read that made me really cry, it's somewhere there in my favorites, this one almost made me shed tears, if only I didn't anticipated the ending sooner I might have. But nevertheless, it still made me sad.
FY chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
HOLY FRIGGIN SHIT EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY HAD AN IDEA THAT THIS IS A STORY THAT WOULD BRING TEARS TO MYEYES BUT THIS IS STILL AS SAD YET BEAUTIFUL AS HELL I'M CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL HERE DAMN IT!
King Fantasia chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
... .
Sarisama chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Beautiful story
toradorataiga chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I wish I could favorite this a million times. Literally no other fanfiction has made me cry this hard. Thank you for writing this.