Reviews for Supernova
Loved this! I cried so many times
Tsubasaglz chapter 21 . 7/16
This story made me laugh, cry, yell, every emotion that had ever exist. Thanks for writing such an amazing story, and I hope that you can read this review, to know that regardless the years, you writing have a lot of fans still.
Dear Miss writer,
This is amazing. I just finished re-reading this story for the second time. It really is a well-thought out story. That beautifully portrays the characters, just like in the old hey arnold series. It is a really enjoyable read that is worth being at the top of the hey arnold fanfiction list
pinkdynamite chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
I just wanted to leave you a message to say that this is one of the BEST Hey Arnold fanfics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading! The story was amazing and your characterisations were flawless. Thank you so much for this amazing story!
braygirl chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
This story, was absolutely amazing. You kept everyone in character and your details were phenomenal! I loved every second of it! I hope to read more from you soon! Keep up the fantastic work!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Poor Helga and she tried so hard too,
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
I love how this turned out!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
OMG! I can't believe I just discovered this story last night. That's right I binge read this story. BOY this story is amazing! Great writing! this is now one of my top picks for HxA fanfic.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
i loved the story though i got pissed and at some parts but he ending makes up for it. Only thing woulf be some definite sexy lemony goodness ;)
kay chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
maybe have it be Arnold loving Helga and is just saced to tell her that loved it by the way
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Very cute. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Very amusing chapter! It had me dying. :-0
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Very good ending for this chapter! :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014