Reviews for Supernova
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
Wonderful story. Inspiring and angsty with a flowing continuity. As well as a personality that kept it unique and interesting.
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Whoa . . . Snappppp . . .Wow
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
This is completely golden.
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
This is my favorite chapter so far. Had me laughing myself all the way to Hell and back. However, I now got a darn pitch fork mark in my back. Bright side - it may look cool when it heals, if it heals.
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Intriguing. Very much so.
LP Luna Phantom chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
Yes, of course I did enjoy the story. There was a lot of romance, a lot of angst, a lot of laughter... There wasn't even a single chapter on which I wouldn't be like "agghh", "nooo", "whyyy". Thank you so much for having written this! I liked it very much!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2017
I don't think if you left it like this it would be the worst story ever! But I am happy you decided to continue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2017
AghGh this is SO GOOD! This is exactly the kind of HA fanfic I've been searching for: everyone in character, the romantic drama is believable, funny when it needs to be and the angstbes killing me. Helga's distress and ongoing heartbreak over Arnold is written so well. I love fics where she genuinely tries to move on and past him, because I want Helga to want more for herself than just Arnold. But at the same time, she's in love with him because he's the best fit for her, and vice versa- they fill in the gaps in each other, which is why they're such an iconic couple. You get all of that down perfectly. Cant tell you how grateful I am for all your hard work in writing this fantastic story!
Dannei chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic. I respect you decided Arnold's parents died. I mean, that's realistic, like you said. I keep wondering how is Craig Bartlett going to explain how they were alive for so long and not coming back (woo Jungle movie!)
Anyway... congratulations, you kept me reading a 21 chapter fanfic XD.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
Loved this! I cried so many times
Tsubasaglz chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
This story made me laugh, cry, yell, every emotion that had ever exist. Thanks for writing such an amazing story, and I hope that you can read this review, to know that regardless the years, you writing have a lot of fans still.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
Dear Miss writer,
This is amazing. I just finished re-reading this story for the second time. It really is a well-thought out story. That beautifully portrays the characters, just like in the old hey arnold series. It is a really enjoyable read that is worth being at the top of the hey arnold fanfiction list
pinkdynamite chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
I just wanted to leave you a message to say that this is one of the BEST Hey Arnold fanfics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading! The story was amazing and your characterisations were flawless. Thank you so much for this amazing story!
braygirl chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
This story, was absolutely amazing. You kept everyone in character and your details were phenomenal! I loved every second of it! I hope to read more from you soon! Keep up the fantastic work!