Reviews for Supernova
awesome
AghGh this is SO GOOD! This is exactly the kind of HA fanfic I've been searching for: everyone in character, the romantic drama is believable, funny when it needs to be and the angstbes killing me. Helga's distress and ongoing heartbreak over Arnold is written so well. I love fics where she genuinely tries to move on and past him, because I want Helga to want more for herself than just Arnold. But at the same time, she's in love with him because he's the best fit for her, and vice versa- they fill in the gaps in each other, which is why they're such an iconic couple. You get all of that down perfectly. Cant tell you how grateful I am for all your hard work in writing this fantastic story!
Dannei chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic. I respect you decided Arnold's parents died. I mean, that's realistic, like you said. I keep wondering how is Craig Bartlett going to explain how they were alive for so long and not coming back (woo Jungle movie!)
Anyway... congratulations, you kept me reading a 21 chapter fanfic XD.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
Loved this! I cried so many times
Tsubasaglz chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
This story made me laugh, cry, yell, every emotion that had ever exist. Thanks for writing such an amazing story, and I hope that you can read this review, to know that regardless the years, you writing have a lot of fans still.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
Dear Miss writer,
This is amazing. I just finished re-reading this story for the second time. It really is a well-thought out story. That beautifully portrays the characters, just like in the old hey arnold series. It is a really enjoyable read that is worth being at the top of the hey arnold fanfiction list
pinkdynamite chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
I just wanted to leave you a message to say that this is one of the BEST Hey Arnold fanfics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading! The story was amazing and your characterisations were flawless. Thank you so much for this amazing story!
braygirl chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
This story, was absolutely amazing. You kept everyone in character and your details were phenomenal! I loved every second of it! I hope to read more from you soon! Keep up the fantastic work!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Poor Helga and she tried so hard too,
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
I love how this turned out!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
OMG! I can't believe I just discovered this story last night. That's right I binge read this story. BOY this story is amazing! Great writing! this is now one of my top picks for HxA fanfic.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
i loved the story though i got pissed and at some parts but he ending makes up for it. Only thing woulf be some definite sexy lemony goodness ;)
kay chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
maybe have it be Arnold loving Helga and is just saced to tell her that loved it by the way
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014