Reviews for What Matters
lmc123 chapter 11 . 3/25
So much detail in your story and love that you take your time telling it. Am wowed by how much I love this story - it is a great story with so many different little nuances, but at heart so realistic when it comes to their feelings, I just could rave on and on, I love it!
lmc123 chapter 12 . 3/25
I bloody love this story. So well written and just beautiful. I wish there was more...
Siobhan chapter 12 . 2/22
I love this story and have re read it about 5 times now. I really can't wait for the next chapter and Esme's response to Jasper and Edward!
Marie Mermaids chapter 6 . 2/3
wow! I wasn't expecting to like Jasper and Edward but wow!
RACHEL Garber chapter 8 . 2/2
Duhh, Edward where is your head, the one on top of your shoulders, goofball
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 2/2
Well what has Edward got in that pretty head of his, hmm, hope he is going to behave himself and not be a cocktease. Not fair to Jasper even a little bit
Rachel Garber chapter 5 . 2/2
seems like Edward has a lot to learn about himself, that was very selfless thing to do when they encountered Peter earlier on, Jazz obviously had a bad experience with him and is terrified of being around him alone.
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 2/2
Very cute, very sweet so we have a straight boy crossing over to the "dark side" lol, hmm so what's brewing with Edward now
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/1
Well that was interesting, and he offered to kiss Jazz, hmm what should be think of that?
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow the joke is on Edward, hmmm see how this plays out interesting so far
phoenixlight0314 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Love it. i wish you'd update. it ..
runawayroses chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
This story owns me. I am still waiting desperately for an update.
Amethice chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Yowza. I well and truly love this fic. SO hot. I nearly died with this chapter, you knocked my socks off. Just brilliant. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
He's so confused, and it's sad because he sorta loves Jazz I think.

Sorry to break it to you Ed, but your not straight.
philipno2 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Awww...that's so cute! Please update!
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »