Reviews for Ungodly Hour
Danterevan chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
i loved it you did it so well that it finished it but still left you feeling like you wanted more so it was perfect

D
phhsdj chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Sad but good
hanipman chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
*sadface* they didn't even kiss yet...they only got to partial intimate touching on their face and hands. They were so confused though, that it pretty much doesn't count.
azRieLThaNe chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Oh it is truly satisfying...with a rather sad ending...Mergana! Thanks a lot for the story!
MellowCloud chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
oh wow! this was fantastic! the last scene especially was beautiful! well done, t'was a good read! :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
That is so sad! *cries* Awesome! I love the ending! And the last couple chapters were so dramatic! I love how they called out for each other!
Emachinescat chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
Awww so romantic and sad! Loved it!
congotandsja chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Awww... So sweet. So beautifully written. Two words: Brilliant fic!

Morgana/Merlin... so cute.
The Ashes Fan chapter 13 . 9/29/2010
Bittersweet ending. Lovely story though. Well done. I cant wait to read your next Merlin/Morgana coupled story :)
darkgemwildcat chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
OMG! this was awesome you broght tears to my eyes! oooooooooooooooo CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A SEQULE, IN THE FUTURE WITH ARTHUR AS KING AND MORGANA CAN RETURN, BUT SHE AND MERLIN HAVE TO CONVINCE ARTHUR MORGANA WON'T TRY AND KILL THEM. HEHE, NOW YOU HAVE THE PLOT BUNNY, SO PLEASE! please! PLEASE A MILLION TIMES OVER! ! I'LL GIVE YOU A VIRTUAL HOT FUDGE SUNDAY! WITH ALL YOU FAVORITE TOPPINGS! PLEASE!

LOOKS AT YOU WITH HUGE SAD PUPPY DOG EYES

PLEASE?
Timewitch chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
While the penultimate chapter was a tiny bit too dramatic (if slightly cheesy), the final one compensated for it. It certainly wasn't the kind of ending I expected, but it was perfect: happy, but not too happy, giving a feeling of realism and completion. Well done!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
Great ending! Love the story!
Heart of Lies chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
i really enjoyed your story, i would really like a sequel perhaps in which the get together properly
cflat chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
Nice ending! Really hope there's going to be a sequel to it, sometime.
thebloodrose chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
Absolutely loved the drama! can't wait to see what happens in the next few chapters.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »