Reviews for Your Past 2: Fortune's Child
LadyThetaSigma chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I hope this story isn't discontinued, its a great piece. I always wondered what would happened if the Doctor's past selves would have thought of Ten's actions during "TGITF" it was bad enough that her flirted and kissed her, but have allowed the mistresses into his mind, albeit unintentional, without pushing her back out immediately then proceeded to - as you alluded to in this story - SLEEP with Reinette. Yeah. I hope nine and Eight kick his ass from end out time to the other he deserves it.
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Oh.. That was so good! I want to hear his other selfs ripe him a new one! Is there more to come?
Chrissy chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This is thoroughly confusing. Some linear plot? Who got it on with who? How is Rose involved in this at all? How does the most recent doc start seeing other docs?
pathsforme chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
You are brilliant. I haven't seen anything earlier than 9th Doctor's seasons. I find it interesting that the Bad Wolf was hinted at, so many years earlier I am curious as to what will happen next. :)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Oh, so glad you are back to this series of stories. This one started out strong and chapter two doesn't fail. Such sorrow with Rose reading that book and Nine and the others giving Ten the verbal lashing he deserves. Hope you are able to continue with this.