Reviews for Breathe no more
Janto is bae chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
I loved the story. But it reminded me of an episode on charmed. Other than that it was an amazing story!
Aya2013 chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
WOW, Amazing story! love it! thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
This whole tale kept my eyes moist. I was so devestated when i read the word funeral but you really tied it together well.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Holy bloody crap on a cracker - this is an amazing story. I just read all 16 chapters straight through - i couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next! I've always thought it would be nice to have a fangtasy world to escape into but now, after seeing the nightmare inside of Jack's mind, I don't think I'd ever want to risk it! I can't imagine anything more frightening than being so lost and alone as Jack was in this story. Amazing!
gracefultree chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
This story was breathtaking! I cried through the whole thing! So beautifully written. Thank you for sharing it with us.
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
That was...
OHMYSWEETLORD.
That was amazing. Really, really amazing.
Jesus christ. I don't know what else to say apart from that.
You are verrrryyy talented.
Jade-t9 chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
*sniff* this was so beautiful. So poignant!
Stelia22 chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
Wow. Um, just wow...while reading this story, I spent the whole time with my mouth open in a silent gape. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Just...oh my God. I am so creeped out because of all the emotions, the mental institution, Ianto dying, Jack dying (argh! argh! argh!) and everything else (Adam was so CREEPY. And poor Jack...). Jack hasn't recovered fully, of course he hasn't but with Ianto he'll recover at some point, I'm sure. Nice twist with the whole, "it's all in your head" and John helping out all along thing. I'm in quite the daze myself. You've successfully made me feel as though I'm in Jack's head. Oh yes, and the fact that it was Jack's worst nightmare and that he "lived through it". Brilliant writing and I hope to see more from you at some point!

P.S. You have a lot of courage to write on so many sensitive topics in the one story, all of which you handled admirably. Again, well done.
Kazairl chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
I've read this in one go, meaning it is now very early and I'll be lacking sleep. And it's totally worth it.

It was written so realistically confusing and heartbreaking, I shed some tears, especially over chapter 15, and normally I'm quite unmoved by character deaths.

Owen's quiet crush on Ianto was devastating in itself.

This fic was just brilliant. Can't say it any different: brilliant.
LilFerret79 chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
This was the most amazing story I've read in a long time. It tore my heart out. But it was absolutely incredible.
The.Grey's.Ghost chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
. wah! that was tragic and gorgeous and lots of other type words that im too emotionally exhausted to think of at the moment. That was intense to say the least but I was thoroughly captivated the whole way through. Loved it, keep spinning our brains round!
theflashisgone chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
This story was exquisite. You captured Jack's fear and insecurity beautifully, as well as the emotions of the other characters in his crazy-world. It's one thing to write a story about a character finding himself in a mental hospital, it's quite another to successfully get inside his head and make the reader feel his fear and despair. This story was very reminiscent of the movie K-PAX, and you did a great job. My only complaint is that there are quite a few places where the word order is mixed up, or the wrong word (or form of a word) is used, but it's nowhere near enough to disrupt the story.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Oh. My. God.

Seriously. That was... just amazing. My brain is buzzing-it was so psychotic! I was so confused and John Hart was spectacular (and he's not even my favorite character!)-I LOVE those six words. (You have no idea how long I stared at the screen trying to figure it out-okay, I lie. I stared at it for an extra moment but then I couldn't stand now knowing so I just kept reading. Eheeee..)

I sincerely find your writing style magnificent. The whole plot was...just HOLYROMANEMPIRE-ing. Mhm, that's pretty fantastic. And, your characterization was great. I loved the parallels and differences you drew (especially the Doctor!).

(ADAM SCARES ME SO MUCH. -shivers-)

The whole idea of Owen and Ianto-whoa, that was...actually, I suspected it but the way you wrote it was so dramatic!

(Yes, long review is VERY long...and really rambly...I'll try to conclude at this point, I suppose...)

I LOVE THIS. YOU'RE BRILLIANT! SERIOUSLY. -continues to spazz- xD
brionyjae chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE wow! :D Love this ending. I knew I could trust you to wrap it all up perfectly! Seriously loved this WHOLE story, the concept is right up my alley, I'm all for crazy psychological stuff! WELL DONE for mixing Torchwood with this! :) And thank you for making it right, I think my heart might have broken if you left it like that :P love it! Thank you for such a brilliant story, I'm sure it is one that I will reread in the future! :) xoxoxox
IantoFan2010 chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Wow loved it, loved how john was helping him thru it. Iv never cried when reading a fic but this bought tears to my eyes. Really good, mabey u could do a story with them going to paris hint hint :D