Reviews for Capitol Punishment
DeathByBombing chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
This seems like if it really happened, it would come almost as a reprieve to the members of the districts. Careers would just keep volunteering, each of them vying for a chance to win; this would give many chances at money and victory they would never otherwise receive.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/30/2017
I would win. I'm very small and my friends at school have created a new nickname for me: Tiny. I have long natural dark hair, and I'm only 12. If we were, say in the actual Hunger Games, I'm sure I would win if I encountered Peeta alone, or perhaps just Peeta and Katniss. I'd charm them into thinking I'm a sweet naive little girl and play the card of pity. I'm a fairly good actress under sufficient pressure so I could probably play it, and it helps that I'm small and I'm young. Then I would use them until they became a liability, then kill them in their sleep or poison their food or something. Of course, I would feel immensely guilty afterwards but the hunger games are life or death (I know you said nothing about the hunger games, just a fight in general). My style is do it, and mull over it later, as I'm a bit reckless. I certainly hope if this somehow happened in real life I wouldn't murder anyone, but...who knows? People change in those games.
deletedaccountplaceholder chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I loved the story, though I thought the arena was boring. I would have liked Lucian to win
Kalika Hope chapter 56 . 11/1/2014
Demetric! Lecetra!
Kalika Hope chapter 44 . 11/1/2014
course i would
Kalika Hope chapter 42 . 11/1/2014
wow..,this is great,...i cant beleive i just found it
Clara14 chapter 58 . 4/26/2014
Oh my... this, I have to admit - was what I was looking for when I typed "Hunger Games fanfictions" because it truly describes the feels and stuff in the Games as if it were real; the story was very detailed which I enjoyed. And Lissom's POV...wow. Just wow. It must not have been easy to write in her view point, am I right or am I right? ;) You're a really amazing writer and this story proves it! xx I am glad that Demetra won, as I do like her as a character, but it's quite sad when the others die (like Lectic and Holland). Anyway, overall I really liked it. It was worth spending the time to read it.

Clara
Clara chapter 43 . 4/22/2014
I adore them too! Good choice, making them allies. :)
Clara chapter 42 . 4/22/2014
certainly much older than 82. I think it was all those surgeries...
Clara chapter 41 . 4/22/2014
Yes. I very much do! I might not be sure about it, yet, but I sure as hell do suspect something. ;)
Clara chapter 40 . 4/22/2014
If I were Diele, I would try to stay alive (...duh) but I would try to help Dylan first - maybe make him win, if I wouldn't be able to. But, if he was killed by someone else (and I feel really guilty saying that) then I would try to win myself - and possibly also try to not kill the other tributes myself. Unless it's an act of defensiveness, that is.

I actually thought (don't ask why :p ) for a second that Dylan liked Diele (as in, like like her)
Clara chapter 37 . 4/21/2014
Oh my... And here I was not even realizing that it was Demetra's point of view for the whole chapter!
Clara chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
A 7 or 8. Maybe a 9 if I'm lucky. Which is quite good enough for me.
Clara chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
ummm..not that I like this, but maybe Holland, or Forester, or Skiff or...meh. I don't know. :p None of the Careers though or the following people:

-Demetra