Reviews for Capitol Punishment
Samino Chene chapter 34 . 3/21/2011
Honestly, I'd take knives or something similar. If i was more fimilar with bow, i'd take that but i don't know how good my aim is on a REAL bow. I just have the one that i made, and you know how tiny it is. Though i am improving with aiming on that. I HOPE LISSOM WILL BE OKAY! DON'T LET AUROCH CATCH YOU WHILE YOUR DOWN! does Dylan like Chalice or something because he's so strung up on the fact that she's really shy around him. Just wondering...
Samino Chene chapter 33 . 3/20/2011
I'd say rippel, but Lucian might be smarter than to kill her. Suspicion and all that. Why don't their legs work?
Samino Chene chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
Whoo! Lissom's got a knife! Can I send her some medication? I'm going to be one ilof those capital citizens that's not as dumb as the rest, and notice that her stomach hurts, then send her medication that number the nerve cells around the stomach area, thus dulling the pain. Perhaps capital citizens aren't that stupid. If only they were all me. Can you finagle that, Clara? Sending some media one in?
LittleSchemer chapter 45 . 3/20/2011
Well, I did miss Lectic and Demetra, but I like Diele and Dylan as well. I really enjoyed this chapter - you did a great job with making the birds seem scary, which is kind of difficult. They seem a bit out of place in the arena though, seeing as they're prehistoric and the arena is present day. Though you know what you're doing, I'm sure :) Will there be more prehistoric creatures as mutts? Now I'm imagining dinosaurs as mutts... I'd like to see them cope with that.

I liked the dynamic between Diele and Dylan, they're convincing as friends. Their conversations were nice, but I am a bit worried about them because of their injuries. They seem to be coping okay at the moment, but that's a pretty severe handicap. I liked it that they beat the birds using intelligence rather than force as well, that was a nice touch :)

I don't have Pokemon black/white :( I just have to settle for watching all of my friends playing it constantly. I am playing through Pokemon Gold for the first time though (I'm only about a decade behind the series!)
Samino Chene chapter 30 . 3/20/2011
Great Clara! You let us get attached to these characters, and to see them offed so quickly... I was between enjoyment and sorrow. I liked the bloodbath by the way, but i felt bad for like two of the characters. I'm gonna start my second chapter by the way. Can you be my official editor? How was the fair? i had to leave after my free food. YAY! Lissom's still alive!
Samino Chene chapter 29 . 3/20/2011
I would like to sponsor Lissom. She's my favorite, and she seems smart enough to survive. GO LISSOM!hope she's still alive. Clara, how do i send a PM. I know how to responde to one, but not how to create one.
Samino Chene chapter 28 . 3/20/2011
I'd probably get a six or something. I'd try my hardest to learn knives and spears though, but I'd go straight for the bows. Silly (or perhaps stupid) me.
Samino Chene chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
Asha might die first, but then again, she might find an ally. Chalice is going down soon, but she might be smart enough. I feel bad for Lectic. Why is he teaming up with the psychopathic maniac? She'll get annoyed and kill him sooner or later. I just hope later. Poor Sparky! Did Caitlin have her kittens by the time you wrote this?
Samino Chene chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
I would think lorrel... Is Demetra's name derived from Demeter? I think it is, and it would male a lxyttle since wth her being from D2. Loved the point of views!
Samino Chene chapter 25 . 3/19/2011
Yes. I thought sorrel was a little more rugged, but the Guy displays her as "too nice". I believe him. I enjoyed the point of views by the way. One gets to see a larger portion of what tributes go through. And not just one tribute com one district. Good idea.
Samino Chene chapter 24 . 3/19/2011
I'd put money on Lycra, given the odds, her attitude, and her training. That's if I were a capital citizen. If it were me, I'd want Lissom to win. Poor Ashamed. She has the worst odds.
Samino Chene chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
I would like Lissom to win but she's at a disadvantage with the stomach thing. Also, this lorrel girl is interesting, but she said it herself. She can't live without people. Lissom reminds me of foxface...
Samino Chene chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
The girl who stole the meat Lissom! she's my favorite! i want to give her something in the games! Does a good friend of the writer get the privilege of giving a gift? JK! Though really. She's smart enough to win. It makes me wonder if she's still alive... I really need to read faster! Did i mention that Mallory is reading CP? I'll have to mention it to her to not drop you real name...
Samino Chene chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
Does Lissom have Crhons disease? Poor thing. I would turn to crime by the way. I could totally pull it off. hm...
Samino Chene chapter 19 . 3/19/2011