Reviews for Capitol Punishment
Clara chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Maybe...maybe not...
Clara chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
I'm thinking someone that is either from District Eleven, or Diele, or Iezsa, or that little girl (Lissom) or someone that is a good person, though maybe is a bit defensive because of their past. But I can just tell it's going to be someone that no one expects is going to win. ;)
Clara chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I would say that I want to sponsor Diele. This character (Rachel) isn't my type...at all :P Or maybe even Iezsa. One of the two.
Idalove2read chapter 58 . 2/21/2013
I just wanted to tell you, that you are amazing, and that your stories are amazing, and that i hope you realize the potential you have. xD this said, I really just wanted to see if you were going to write a few chapters (like 2 or I don't know) after this one, so we can see how Demetra feels about this whole thing :) You are really great, my favorite Hunger Games fanfic ever (even better than your other one, although the other one was super mega amazing too) and yeah, i hope you will write soon :)
Idalove2read chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i read this, and it was absolutly beautiful! thank you...like I'm happy that you made the choice of making Demetra win, because, I don't know, but i was still heartbroken when Lissom died, and of course, when Lectic died :(

please write the next chapter fast, i've been waiting for this for too long xD
Love the story for real, i hope you write another one like that, i just can't get enough of the way you write it (the point of view of every person).
Anla'shok chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
I'd get a 3 because I could probably learn to tie a snare during training. And I know how to make showers of sparks like the D3 guy.

Your gamemakers are too sweet. Come on, did everyone think deep down that racism was wrong during the days of slavery? Some did, the majority didn't care because that's the way things were, and some people felt very strongly about colored people and hated them with a passion.
having the young gamemaker be sensitive, sure, but the others telling her they also feel for the tributes...I'm sceptical.

Otherwise their interaction was quite fun.

Demetra sticks out as a tribute, sometimes the others blur, but with her, even when I don't know who's narrating or who's speaking (like in the 'allies' chapter, with the guy from 3 whose name I keep forgetting) , I know it's her just from what is said. Auroch sticks out too, both as a character and in the narration style. It's funny you basically called him Auroch Cow.
I really liked the first half of Rippel's (D4 chapter 11) intro chapter for some reason. It felt very lively.
Same with Forester's. I like the sarcasm.
There is something about Perl's part (ch18) that I really liked, I guess it's mostly content, it was unexpected and gave another angle of looking at things.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 58 . 7/15/2012
You know, I don't think I figured out that the quotes on the kill sheets were their last words until now...

Speaking of which. I added a FamousLastWords category to the trope page. Do you think we ought to include all of them, or just the especially poetic/touching/unique ones?

melliemoo chapter 58 . 7/12/2012
Wait, aren't there two missing?

Interesting ending ... and I am hoping for more.
Hahukum Konn chapter 58 . 7/11/2012
Nice! :D I like this 'behind the scenes' look at the stuff that goes on out of a Victor's view. \o/ Demetra!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 57 . 7/11/2012
I've been seriously putting off this review (rereading the chapter, putting on my pajamas, updating the trope page, falling victim to a WikiWalk) because putting down a review makes it feel so very final. And I don't want it to be final.

I almost cried reading this tonight. "Almost" may not sound like much, but I have /never/ cried while reading before. This story brought me closer than anything I have ever read before. You should be proud of your tremendously emotional chapter. As I reflect on this tonight, it may well happen.

Lissom's final words were perfect. I wasn't incredibly fond of her during her arc, but that last paragraph really got to me. Funny how things happen like that.

And Lectic and Demetra. First...he's dead, and I love him. Also, their parting words. Also also, his last line specifically. Also also also, setting them up as dying together and then taking even that away...was cruel. Beautiful, maddeningly excellent writing, but cruel. To avoid any confusion, I love it but it hurts.

Lucian...who knows. Who knows.

I await the conclusion of this wonderful story.

Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 56 . 7/10/2012
I really have no idea who will win. But I also avoid guessing because I hate being wrong. Meh.

Can't believe it's almost over. Can't believe one of my babies is going to die. Did you end up keeping the death scene you wrote all those months ago?

Man. I feel...like a friend is moving away to go to college. Happy for the moment, the occasion (the end of this epic story), but sad to say goodbye (to lose the characters I've grown so close to).

Here we go.

Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 55 . 7/10/2012
Sorry this took a while fore me to R 'n' R, but I've been MIA in regards to this site.

Good chapter, though, I like the similarities paired with the differences. The way they both thought about three left, and how they would kill them, and that they would survive, but arrived at it in different ways with different feelings.

Guest chapter 57 . 7/5/2012
BEST STORY EVER! i loved the ending, it was so sad and beautiful! YOU are an AMAZING writer!
Guest chapter 57 . 7/2/2012
Aahh great ending! Demetra really grew on me during the story and I'm happy she managed the win. Also very happy that Lucian didn't win, I really did not like him at all. Poor Lectic though :( I really liked him. Awesome finish to an awesome Hunger Games!
melliemoo chapter 57 . 7/2/2012
I'm not unhappy with Demetra as victor. I had a feeling about her all along. She's made for a very interesting character.

I know one thing I don't want to see in the ending, and that's Demetra turned into a Capitol sex slave. That's been done enough times.
584 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »