Reviews for Capitol Punishment
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I meant 'you're planing' not 'your planing' sorry that really anoys me as well. Am I forgiven?
Megan Warner chapter 35 . 1/2/2011
Also there are some things I'd like to adress: 1st-of all what was the wierd noise in the last chapter? 2nd-ly Are the Careers getting closer to Lectic and Demetra (I have started to reffer to them as the Wonder Twins in my head) or to Auroch and Lissom or to Holland and Skiff? ? ? 3rd-ish Lectic and Demetra should turn the gas station into a fortress! ! ! Unless . . . OOOHHH NOOO! ! ! Is it an evil mutant gas station? ! ? ! ? I hope it's not an evil mutant gas station!
Megan Warner chapter 35 . 1/2/2011
Enmity, kind of an odd chapter title. I guess Auroch is pretty hostile though and Rippel's hostility towards Lucian is building so I guess it does make sense. Now that I think about it this whole chapter has just the faintest hint of something building, growing, getting closer to the surface. Your planing something ezciting aren't you? (At this point I would put an evil smile emoticon if I knew how) as for the U.Q. I guess I have to say Lissom if it's who I like better, and who I think will win the E.B.T.C. That's the Epic Battle To Come between her and Auroch.
Toxophilite chapter 35 . 1/2/2011
Lucian is crazy, and it is really creepy.

I love the scenes between Lectic and Demetra, they always make my day.

Question: LISSOM!

Great chapter, update soon! :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 35 . 1/2/2011
Lissom. :P

I love Lectic and Demetra. I could almost believe they could be boyfriend and girlfriend eventually, but the Games won't allow that. Still, woot \o/

Lucian is weeeeeeeeeeeeird. :O
LittleSpark31 chapter 35 . 1/2/2011
Lissom. Definitely. I love the Demetra and Lectic alliance...
sixthsense6 chapter 34 . 12/28/2010
Ima just guess that Chalice will win. I also think that you should continue the mentor POV cause I really like it. Great job with the story.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I know, I know *places hand on shoulder*, but you can get through. If I can do that, so can you. Also, read the "Official TEABS Survival Guide". I like these people more and more the more I read
Sgt. Sporky chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Eh, it's possible. I'm not a big scary Career dude by any means. But I'm quick, I know my weapons, I'm told I'm smart (and I've seen proof) even though that's not really saying much here in District 12... I mean, Cape Breton. And I know the weak points on the human body. All of them. On top of that, I'm not shy about fighting dirty. I remember this one guy had to get some deadly serious bandaging after I bit him. (What? I couldn't move my arms, they were pinned!)Apparently, my teeth didn't just break his skin, I actually tore a chunk out. I presume I could do the same to a human throat. I have fighting down to a science, but I don't apply it often. Most unfortunate, too...And atop THAT, I did my BSC at Greenwood this summer... Seaking Flight, FTW! Anywho, enough about me. I like this Lucy dude...
SnowFox345 chapter 34 . 12/26/2010
Oh dear. Is Lissom dead? D: Please no!

I'm going for Chalice. And Holland, Skiff and Lissom. Cuz they're the underdogs, and I always support them, cuz underdogs are awesome. :D If I had to choose one though, it'd be Chalice. Followed by Lissom.

I like the alliance between Lectic and Demetra. They argue a bit, but I think it's still good. (:

More soon! (:
Skia9 chapter 34 . 12/24/2010
Very nice! I've really enjoyed this story so far as well.

I loved how you made the Rebellion the 'second rebellion'. It was really clever of you to wipe out District 12.

Your style of writing is very nice. I'd have to say that my favorite line in the whole story (so far, and yes, I'm planning to follow the story) was "golden summer painted the cemetery.

I was really excited when our Capitol citizen's POV was going to be a gamemakers. I can't wait to read more! It was great how you had one break down and the others had become unaffected by it.

Great story. I can't wait to read more- keep writing!

-Sky

(Best Multichapter Author, Winter 2010 Hunger Games fic awards)

P.S. Did you get my latest PM?
Kirasel chapter 34 . 12/24/2010
Nice. Wait, someone's going to die already? Maybe it's the mutts...

I know should, but I really don't want to sponsor. I don't feel like being in charge of an imaginary person's death. Imaginary peoples, when written well, make me cry when they die. And you do write well.
Chocolatiee chapter 34 . 12/23/2010
I feel like I should like Dylan. He seems like a likable character. But I can't. I don't know why. Demetra still has my ... uh, cheers, sponsor money, whatever.

Auroch doesn't look like he has much left in him. Lissom will last long enough, but I'm not too sure how she'll beat the rest of them.

I want to send Demetra and Lectic something, except I don't know what they need at this point. I'll save up if I can for one of those dire situations... As long as the careers don't catch up with them first.

Update soon. :)
Megan Warner chapter 34 . 12/23/2010
WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE TRIED TO SEND ANYTHING TO LECTIC! He may not be in any imediate daner but the Careers are on the move and that car has got to run out of gas at some point!
Toxophilite chapter 34 . 12/23/2010
Oh no! Lissom! :O :(

Great chapter! Had me on the edge of my seat!

Question: Hmm, I prefer far range weapons, to try and stay away from injury. My first weapon of choice would be poisonous darts. Just blow into a pea shooter and BAM! Dead tribute. My second would be a bow.
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »