Reviews for Capitol Punishment
Hahukum Konn chapter 57 . 7/2/2012
Hail Demetra, Victor of the 100th Hunger Games.

This concludes it well enough, but Demetra's thoughts afterward would be interesting to see. :)
Toxophilite chapter 57 . 7/2/2012
That was really intense, Clara! Technically I already read this chapter ;D hahaha but it was better the second time!
sparklepants123 chapter 56 . 7/1/2012
PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE! I'm and official addict! ughh, can't wait! hurry please! thanks!
Kiss-Kiss,
Emily!*(:
sparklepants123 chapter 47 . 7/1/2012
Ughh! I liked Diele!D;
Guest chapter 45 . 6/29/2012
love the story so far, have tingles! LOL, can't wait for next chapter! i want to know who wins so bad it hurts! seriously, it kills.
sparklepants123 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I'd say keep it from 67-73!(:
sparklepants123 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
4 or 11(: i love water and outside(:
Orange chapter 56 . 6/27/2012
PLEASE hurry with the final chapter! i really want to see who wins! you are such a good writer! THANKS!
Orange chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
WHY! WHY? WHY did the District 8 mother have to die? she was my favourite :( i am so upset i think i need a moment :( so sad but brilliant at the same time, i am caught between to worlds of reading. ok that is dramatic, but still WHY! *annoyed face*
deactivated11111111111 chapter 56 . 6/21/2012
I think Demetra will win. Though I'd be happy if Lectic won. I don't want Lissom to win, she's too sick and the win would go to waste. And obviously I don't want Lucian to win. He's a prick.
Hahukum Konn chapter 56 . 6/20/2012
Nice chapter! I love the return of the Lectic/Demetra dynamic.

But Lectic's right. She's going to have to kill him, or someone else will, because odds are more in Demetra's favor than Lectic's. :(

AND DEMETRA MUST WIN! :D
melliemoo chapter 56 . 6/20/2012
Wow, winner is next chapter! My vote is for Demetra.
melliemoo chapter 55 . 6/19/2012
I am SO GLAD to see you back and finishing this. And hope you are feeling better. Can't wait for more!
deactivated11111111111 chapter 55 . 6/18/2012
Awesome new chapter! Happy to have you back and writing :) I hope Lucian gets what's coming to him... And by that I mean I HOPE HE DIES!
slytherin955 chapter 55 . 6/17/2012
IF LUCIAN KILLS DEMETRA MY HEART WILL SHATTER. I love her and Im definitely rooting for her to win! Her and lectic's relationship was my favorite. Update soon!
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »