Reviews for Boys Don't Do That
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
A hero ... Ron absolutely was. :)
xlittlexmonsterx chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You write like David Sedaris. Witty, side-splittingly funny, and touching all at the same time.
pp chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was really touching.
CockyBrat45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I was giggling through the entire thing
I loved that is was all dialogue. It made it so much funnier
Good job.
Lifedrops chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!BTW the bit about Hermy and Gin-Gin (yes I have petnames for them, problem? If anyone wants to use them bloody PM or give credit)cracked me up. And Harrykins being all sentimental and sulky while Ron was acting like the arse he is was the epitome of AWESOME! Your writing style is great and although I got lost a bit at some part, it was generally an amusing piece that captured the characters !
BeautifulNights chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was nice. I liked it :)
MissEMT chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
you write very well. this is amazing. how you move from humour to poignancy is so well done.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was hilarious and sweet. i love it.
dizzy ramone chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Me gusta some Ron/Harry bromance.. :)
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A very funny and touching short story. I like the way you had Ron and Harry go on and on and on with the conversation for so long. I laughed more than once when I read it the first time. The ending was great.
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Haha! Hilarious and sweet at the same time. You capture a great friendship with only dialogue. Great job!
verliebtindich chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was great! (Eventhough I was a bit lost in the middle about who said what. But still: Well done!)
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ron is my least favorite character that I actually like (not like Umbridge or Fudge etc), but this is probably the best story that I have read about him. Great job!
ykickamoocow111 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love stories like this. I do think Harry would enjoy hugging Ron and i found Harry admitting that he looks (or has looked) at Ron's cock to be quite amusing as well.
remuslives chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
recommended by Wizards Pupil.

ah, farts in the face, yes, we had those in my family too.

"when my head was level with her boobs" lmao

"Oh-kay. So you've been looking at my penis and you want a cuddle." lmfao, omg!

awe, loved the ending. that was an excellent combination of funny and meaningful. great job!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »