Reviews for Have You Seen My Ghost?
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Well, Hermione's a kinky little minx, isn't she? I can't imagine Snape's final years being peaceful after being usurped by his own ghost lol!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Whoa! Chilling, for sure.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow! You come up with the oddest stories and you manage to make them work! Really splendidly, in fact. It was hot and kinky and clever. I somehow wish Snape would reconsider, but I'm glad he didn't make a scene at least. Great stuff.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I... What... So sad... Weird... Poor Snape! Er... The living one, well, okay maybe both...
Mu-Nition chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Very well written, evocative, and a fascinating premise.

I have one major qualm: Hermione cuckolding (without any guilt, no less) and Severus a cuckold (without as much of a nasty hex) is very much out of character... perhaps this story would be better served with other/original characters... though Snape's pride being smashed like that and Hermione's necrophilia adds to the harshness of the situation, I suppose.
Music of silence chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like the originality of this story. Nicely done.
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Not going to lie...kind of mad at Hermione in this one! Way to knock poor Severus down another couple of pegs.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was crazy! I've never read any thing like it.
RemiccoLim chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh dear. Severus was right. His Ghost is, in a way evil... :(
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Cuckolded by your own ghost (shakes head). How rude is that?

Poor Snape, can't win even when he survives the worst.

Very well done.
lunafish chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh. My. God. I am officially freaked out. But in a good way. :) That was so bizarre and sexy and bizarrely sexy.
cabepfir chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'm continuing my ride through your fics (will comment others later, hopefully) and yesterday night I read I Am Not A Goldfish and its companion from Snape's POV, and honestly I haven't commented them yet because I still have to formulate a review which is not, simply, "these are near perfect examples of short fiction". But this was kind of weird, ever since Snape's first, almost trivial, question to Hermione during sex (never he is this naughty in your other pieces, and surely I'm a prude but I don't like that kind of speech). Instead of your usual, glorious h/c based on the miraculous encounter of two kindred, lonely souls, this is a decontruction of souls, souls splinched by death, by confusion, by incomprehension. I felt sorry especially for Hermione, who falls at the very same moment in which she seeks happiness for herself alone, falling for the Ghost, forgetting the living. A kind of creepier companion to Horribly Happy.
bookivore chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
And why do they not wonder whether there's a chance that it's not some weird, unheard of ghost of a partially dead Severus? Unheard of phenomenon are known to be particularly truthful and unSlytherin, are they? Because it could very well be the full ghost of someone else, someone charming, nasty and vindictive and able to reform himself using ghostly Polyjuice or some such with bits and pieces of nearly-dead Severus? Because this almost strikes me as something Sirius would do, the nasty git.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Fascinatingly fan-fucking-tastingly awesome. I love it!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
crazy but funny and wiered