Reviews for Seven
teosinte chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Man I love these ficlets! I hope that you decide to finish them one day. Thanks for posting!
JustFishy chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Oh my ... well written jealousy ... well written indeed. And might I just say, that while jealousy can be rather ugly, rather nasty and vindictive, in this situation, Minerva manages to pull it off with grace - how on earth can jealousy be graceful?

I ask you? But everything about McGonagall is graceful ... and you've captured that beautifully.
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Adorable, and very very funny. I do love the way you write them.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful, just blissful. They are both so very in character, and the writing is quite beautiful.
JustFishy chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
No excuse needed for this, as it is truly divine.

I do enjoy seeing Minerva seduce or even, triumph over Albus' resolve... evil as I am at times. He so often bends her to his will, its wonderful to see the reverse - especially when they both enjoy the results!
JustFishy chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Ah hahahahahaha, oh this was so bleeding adorable... love that impetuous Albus of yours and that demure Minerva... so perfect, so wonderful!
JustFishy chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh how absolutely YUM!

And quite brilliantly written. I love the way you've used only the most important, and descriptive of words, leaving us plenty to imagine, and focusing more on color and the season rather than description of their love making - the seduction is just exquisit!
TulipNixphe chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
aw
stormtrooper1 chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Ahhhh! So cute and hot!
stormtrooper1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Your Snape is adorable, and I never thought I'd be saying that any time in my life! :)
stormtrooper1 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Ouch! Yeah, its so sad! Really, they should have kids and everything. Theyre incredible together and its beautiful the way you write them.
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Yeah, I already said it, but you write them so well. The banter is amazing. And so sexy both of them!
Squibstress chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Just a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying this story.

Can't wait for superbia and luxuria (or are you going to substitute "fornicatio"?)
bexypants chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
I love your writing! You've captured the sins through the characters perfectly. And I love MMAD, so of course that helps too ;)
lost logic chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
This is fantastic, I'm going to recommend it to all my MMAD friends!

Please update soon.