Reviews for Alphabet Soup at 221b Baker Street
Tati Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow.

Serioustly, this was one of the best Sherlock fics I ever read. It's simply brilliant and so well written!

And, if it makes you feel any better, you're not even close to being the only one who hates Stephen Moffat for that ending. How am I supposed to wait until NOVEMBER to know what will happen next?

Best,
whateverimcurrentlycalled chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
well, that was a little different from what i was expecting tbh. But, having said that, i really liked it! Its an interesting concept of writing thats never occurred to me before, and though i dont think i could come up with anything like this without it turning out awful, youve done a really good job! favouriting now..
janiemanie1993 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i really liked it! i got, like, 26 little stories!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I wanted to give you a list of all the ones I liked best, but wow... I liked them all the best! "Violence" really stuck in my mind, though. You have such great insight into not only the characters and Holmes and Watson, but also the unique characters they've been made into on the show.
You're-Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
wow i'm first to review 'whoop'

ok down to business... that was great especially 'd','g','t','w' and 'z' funny as anything and very ...sweet

good work !