Reviews for coming out of my cage, i've been doing just fine
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
oh, this hurts in the /best/ way.
abbq chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Beautiful, heartbreaking and bittersweet. Man I love this couple together so much and I could gush forever on your writing. (And I agree with you in that I can't imagine them not just crawling all over each other. As they should.)
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Beautifully written. But I think my heart just broke ... But oh so lovely.
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
So beautiful. And the ending did surprise me in a positive way. Three cheers for the unexpected. It's an interesting reunion though and a take on Chiaki that the film didn't consider. I really enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing!
Anonymous Whatchamacallit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awww... I love it... Love it! Bravo! Bravo!
TigerlillyLuvAce chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Sweeeeeet!
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
heartbreakingly sweet.
CalebKing chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is a really interesting take on both the pre-movie events and the possible future events. Though you tore my heart out having him throw her back.

That was almost as emotional of an ending as the movie itself! Good job on this
uhmm chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AHHH! More of this kind of work please! This was AMAZING! So angsty! So romantic! So... Perfect! :D *favouriting*
archangelBBQ chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
this is simply wonderful. I love the way you've told this little story, the pacing, and the way you've written these characters. If only they could end up together.. sigh. :)
Nukumi chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ugh, Angsty!Chiaki is so damn lovable. I often wonder how many leaps he made because of Konno :) The last one made me sad - even if the future is horrific, I think they owed each other a little piece of happiness by being together. Love the Killers reference in the title, btw. Have you done any Chiaki/Konno using "When you were young"? I feel like that'd be so perfect for them!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I just found this movie like...two hours ago. Watched it, loved it, wanted to read a fanfiction about it. I wanted to see the love between Chiaki and Makoto...in the future. I couldn't let it end the way it did in the movie...to sad. Anyway, this was a fantastic one-shot! Although the last section was pretty sad, but yeah. Great job!
bloodshadows chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
ok this made me sad...a little bit...I just finished watching the movie and I thought it was awesome! The ending kind of sucked though...HE SHOULD HAVE KISSED HER! lol sorry. kind of just ranted at you. But I liked this. Good job.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I feel kind of guilty for not reviewing this earlier. Like when it was first posted.

And I'm swooning.

I love Chiaki so damned much, it hurts. He pines and broods and he's so damned hot while chasing Makoto. Ugh, it's amazing.
xxfatal chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I knew it. You wrote for this pairing again. Amazing, as always. I'm so glad I turned you to this movie. More, I'd ask, but then I'd just be getting greedy. ;)

fatal_red lj