Reviews for Virtual Freedom
phira360 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awesome, update?
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oooooh I like this idea you've started!
Lemon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
A sexy story within a sexy fanfiction

Fanfic-ception!
Xtremebass chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Please continue this! There aren't enough Millennium writers on
BVee chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
ha ha ha glad i read this one too! have you read the southern vampire mysteries by charlaine harris? lots of great fic on this site. you may like it - lots of well written smut and fun!
Erik chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I changed my mind. I do think that the doctor might be helpful (lend her a hand)but he has to be persuaded. Lisbeth more or less has to grab his hand and place it on her.
Erik chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Well written! But who will turn up? Micke? hmm not likely. He's busy with his writing in Stockholm. Mimmi? She's just left hospital after her own hospitalization. No i'd say someone within the hospital. But not the doctor. No...more likely one of the nurses. After all, the are all well aware of the human drive which is within us. And they have no problem with the guard outside Lisbeths room. But if you can find a way to lure the guard away from his post then everything can happen. why not let Hacker republic fix a powerfailure in the hospitals energygrid and in the mess that follows Trinity visits her...
Brittz303 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I hope the next character to be introduced will be Mik. Btw, you have done very well by using Dakota, an unknown, in such a way. Bravo, and looking forward to more! :D
smackedfan454 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I've still never seen this show, but I find that I'm very much attached to reading this... and you'll probably say it's because it's mostly sex, but honestly I'm not even sure it's that. Your an amazing writer and I just can't help myself from reading all of your stories! :D haha.

Different paths seems very interesting and I can't wait to see what you have in store next.
The Ashes Fan chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Wow! I cant wait to see what you have in mind! That was quite *fans self* a hot chapter! You really do enjoy writing the M content dont you? Which is a good thing, since I enjoy reading your stories, M or not! :)
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
This is getting funnier and funnier. Haha, I look forward as to what is doing who. For some crazy reason, I could kinda imagine Plague messing around... not suggesting anything there. -snorts- Update soon!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha, I was pretty much grinning all the way through this. It's hilarious! I would find it sweet in a way if it was Blomkvist doing this, but if it was Mimmie I'd just laugh out loud. I don't mind which one you choose xD
Brittz303 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hey thanks for notifying me that you had another story out, I really liked it, I hope it becomes a Mik/Lis story :)
eligin chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ok I wil admit that I kept waiting for Mikael to show up and finish helping her out. BTW thanks for rec. these books I had a fun time reading them fantastic twists and turns. About your fic: seems you haven't lost your kinky touch or your smutty one as well. Great writing as usual.
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow that was intense! Good work, cant wait to read more from you! :)