Reviews for The Call
magic-mint-pancakes chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Sounds awesome so far! :D
noukinav018 chapter 27 . 10/14/2012
Thx for posting! :)
Well the only thing to notice is that most of the time for the Chronicles of Narnia they all follow the end :) It's bittersweet indeed.
Do keep writing!
noukinav018 chapter 26 . 10/14/2012
Oh. How tragic for them to be reunited that way.
noukinav018 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Glad that is over.
Really, Jadis does plague Ed's life a lot.
noukinav018 chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
ROTFL haha they almost had a problem over the star. It was so amusing!
noukinav018 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Oh my gosh I love Lucy XD
When she can expect a nephew or niece?!
Bahahahahaha. Even Caspian had a fit of laughter as I did. Wait a minute, I still do
ROTFL
noukinav018 chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
Wow. That was surprising. Yah, they messed up big time with both girls. They'll need to really do something about it besides saying that they're sorry for acting like jerks...
noukinav018 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Oh, well Lucy's test already happened. Huh...I wonder on Alena's test.
noukinav018 chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
So they're off to find the rest of the swords.
I wonder if you'll spin sth else as Eustace is around
noukinav018 chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
LOL they actually saw all the practice Eustace had with Reep. How amusing.
Yah, Gael was really cute and all,but Ed would hv a heart attack first **rolls on the floor laughing**
noukinav018 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Uhm...well they are gonna have a couple of problems which we already know.
**sighs**Please don't feel as I'm just pointing bad things at you. I've enjoyed reading your other chapters,but this one was so predictable. I hope you don't just insert the third movie and lose the element of surprise :)
Eustace's vocal thoughts on Ed and Alena made laugh though XD
noukinav018 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Uhm..yah, there was a part in there that made no sense at all.
Why would Edmund say hi to Reep? They already knew he was coming and more importantly...they didn't leave Narnia at all.
I know you're picking the third movie,but how in the world are the positive that the boy is Eustace? He could be anybody. And talking of timelines...Alena is from the 21st century and Eustace is from the Pevensies current time...please do try to explain that.
Sorry, but this chapter didn't feel right to me basing on the other updates.
What of the things that were being discussed before? The suspicion of Jadis turning back in and etc? Pete's problem, Susan's fight, Caspian sudden mood change...
Yah it's like you spun things out of a sudden? **blinks confused**
noukinav018 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Ow, again I didn't expect the argument.
And I don't know,but it is as Peter is holding something big from everyone.
Huh...I'm back into figuring the girl's purpose to be in Narnia.
And also Amorea...Edmund made a solid point on how she was unfazed when she saw them...and then Alena has already thought her to be sad at the mention of children...and how she even avoids the topic till it's dropped.
Let's not forget Ed's account on the gossip he's heard.
Oh **gasps**
OMG
noukinav018 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
**blinks** I actually didn't expect that... I thought Alena would keep some things to herself and well, I didn actually thought they'll be going that far...