Reviews for At the Apex of Life
thegoatromantic chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awh, this is actually really sweet. I'm not a fan of the Severus/Lily pairing at all, but this was a very cute story and I'm glad I read it.
AlwaysInADream chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I liked the view into Snape's mind and his feelings for Lily. It was an interesting story. That said, you were a bit inconsistent with your tenses- I could tell the story was intended to be present-tense, but you slipped into past tense in a few places. Something to watch for.

I've never heard the song that prompted this fic, so I don't entirely understand it, but I still like it.
halloweenbaby chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was nice, short and sweet. I think this is the first I've read from Snape's pov, I think you did it really well D
chipzixo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i love the title of this :)

and i like the story, too. how tragic is lily and snape though, please!

very, is the answer. :')

just one bit i didn't gett -

"That was then, but then was, that it was then Lily would tell him."

but other than that, i liked it.

p.s. i'm in this competition too! :D so good luck, may the best man win :DD

RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
The pairing always makes me sad. Poor Sev! sighs but I really, really enjoyed your story! ) Thank you for posting it!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I think this is one of ur best fics ever - Well done. I really enjoyed your writing style :)
in sync chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was sad. There was a little confusion with some sentences here and there, but all in all I liked it. :)

theJilyandLamesFanatic chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love Snape!

I enjoyed this fic because it gave a really good point of view for him.

Poor Snape, LJ forever :)
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Poor Snape...he isn't one of my favorite characters, but I always feel bad for him when I think about the life he led, and the amount of love he held for Lily, even though he knew he never really stood a chance. Dream :)
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was very very good I liked it very much:) One of your best stories I've read so far!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I think that this is a pretty interesting story to read, and it sort of gives us a view into Snape's head. Very good. :)
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I thought this was pretty good. I didn't quite understand this part though: "That was then, but then was, that it was then Lily would tell him." There were a number of punctuation mistakes as well, but as far as the story, I thought you did well on it.
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really liked it. I got kind of confused at points because you used advanced and complicated wording, and I'm pretty simple-minded and/or dumb-ish, but yeah, I really liked it, and I don't usually read Snape/Lily friendship, relationship, anything.
xxPenAndRosesxx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010