Reviews for Socks and Underwear
mkmkmk chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
This is so psychologically deep I cannot even begin to wrap my head around any sort of meaning.
My mind has been blown.
And I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Amazing! Love ur story
Perfect psychological analysis! Makes me a bit curious as to where do you get ur imagination. I tried following some of ur quotes. Any books u recommend?
makovx chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Oh you're a lit major? Thought you're a psych major XD
Shaydor chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This is quite interesting and well written. I love Ergo Proxy. I do hope you haven't given up on this story? I'd like to see more :)
Aussies're Aggro chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
ClosetChocoholic chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is great! It's really well-written, and the romance is subtle but adorable. You seem to have a really good understanding of the characters.
sckry chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
This is one of the cleverest fanfictions of ergo proxy I've read so far. You've captured the complex relationship between Vincent and Re-l(or however you type her name) fantastically and I love the sort of unstructured flow between their different pov. Can't wait to read more!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Haha, I admit I could totally tell you were a lit major reading this, or at least someone experienced on the subject and with symbolism. The prolouge I think does the most to emphasize the gender differences, while this one give it plot. And just curious, is this meant to be set during Episode 16, or as a modeling of it? (As in should I be expecting cannon outcomes?) I'm interested.
somaticjester chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Okay just finished reading it, and I must say the deep 'wording' and insights (as well as the strange obscurity) of the prologue truly pays a homage to the show. Hey, that's what Ergo Proxy's all about, right? :D Anyway, I did go along fine with the format but I think it would really help if you try to add a bit of dialogue to spice things up in here. Well, that's only my opinion. The rest is up to you. :)

Kudos for the story update, btw, and I'm willing to look forward on how their relationship progresses. Alright, keep up writing.
mot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
thanks for writing/sharing, please continue :)
somaticjester chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
hey, not bad. The introductory may be long but I really like the writing style here. Kinda poetic, if you ask me. Anyway, I do feel the tension (despite the utter boredom inside the Rabbit) between Re-L and Vincent on this chapter. And seeing that episode 16 is also one of my favorite episodes (all thanks to the make-up part), I'll be looking forward to this. *subscribes*