Reviews for The Meowing Of Love
Much Wow
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
O...M...G...REN IS KYO! lmao
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
well, it IS a fanfic, so i guess everything is allowed.

oh, come on!

"he wouldn't be able to hide the blush on his face when Kyouko is holding him right in front of her chest"

what the heck. it's ren we're talking about here, not kyoko.

i don't really think ren would BLUSH!

lol

great first fanfic ;D
Lovely thoughts chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
A really cute story. I loved it, but wished it were longer.

Thanks
twinkle0820 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
over! so cool and cute.. can't believe... GYAHHHHH~ aw. come on ren, you just have to think positive things before succumbing
renfree chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
hehehehehe I like it a lot! Ren being a cat is so... xD MEOW~! Hihihihi nice job!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You have to make a part 2! I need to know her reaction!

Anyway on another note, I liked this a lot. I can't help but wish there where more Skip Beat fan fics like this
SkullAuror107 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was cute. Ren being a cat. And Kyoko rubbing her face against him and bringing him into the bathroom with her. Poor Ren. At least he found out she loves him and he even got a kiss in the end. He just better hope Kyoko never finds out about him turning into a cat or else she'll avoid him for a long time.
La Jazz chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow. Your story is beautifully cute & inspirational.

Thank you for posting it. I appreciate this delightful story with bittersweet satisfaction. ;)
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
KYA! Rene-chan sounds so cute but i cant believe that Ren actually believed Kyoko had a cruch on Sho. what a silly kitty he was, any way great one shot! it was out of the ordinary but not too far out, just right in my opinion. keep up the good work! :)
Shiroyuki76 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very cute story.. you write well
13opals chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OMG! FRUITS BASKET! Wow I'm happy. Great one-shot!

Happy Writing!

13opals
MangaAddict300 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
ahaha u used fruits basket! on ren! ahahahahaha!
Piacine chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
YEY! ur first review on this one shot! . i really like it! i really do! hontoni! sugoi desu0~~~