Reviews for The Hard Goodbye
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So good. It broke my heart. Great story.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh.. I just read all the sequels to "Brothers Don't." and now I REALLY need that ice water *fanning self then pants*.. This was an AWESOME (and seriously scorching HOT) Series! LOVED it!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Poor Dean... sniff...

Fortunately they will come back together
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
so sad but all of it was well written and very good.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awww *gives them both big hugs*

I felt so bad for them! And I know it was hard for Dean having to keep things in but I think it's nice that he let Sam dominate him for the last time *sniffles*

Sadness aside, it was super hot!

I only wish that they would have the chance to do it again!

Great story!
nanoks chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
aww! just broke my heart!

I need a hug now!

Very well done:)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Poor Dean and Sam at least Sam did know thier father knew. I just feel so bad for Dean to have to keep the truth from Sam that way.

I really enjoy thai little set of stories very well done.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was so beautiful and so sad. I hope you keep writing Sam/Dean. You're very good at it. You do a good job and it's not easy to write. Not everybody can grasp the way to write them but you do. Please write more! You could write some that picks up with the series. I would love reading that and there isn't enough Sam/Dean that are IC out there. Ok, I'm done begging. LOL Thank you for a great story!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
1. I hate you John Winchester T-T

2. I love young Sam & Dean! It was so sad, hot, and sad again! D: but i loved it :3
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was so beautiful! What a perfect intro into Supernatural! Dean is always so self-sacrificing and it breaks my heart!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It's a very hot and emotional story. They were IC. I guess Dean is use to being dorminant and not expressing feeling with word and at their last time together he wanted to give it all to Sam.

I have thought that Sam might have ask Dean to come with him before he go to Stanford but Dean turn him down because he can't leave their dad and the hunting life