Reviews for Sunflowers and Tea
garmadon87 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
CONTINUE PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!
xxRobinBirdxx chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I absolutely adore the Russia x England pairing, there really isn't enough of it out there. Your style of writing is excellent and the build up between these two characters was very realistic. I cannot read German so I hope to see Sunflowers and Tea updated as soon as you can make time for it.

WELL DONE :D
XxVodka-and-CrumpetsXx chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Such a cute story, I love this pairing. ()
EuterpeDream chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
this is so beautiful so far :D I hope you continue it -
Rozaladielo chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I haven't read such a good fanfiction in a while now. This is made of PURE AWESOME! I love this couple but I never seem to find a good fanfic about them...in other words, this truly made my day. I tried to read the German version but I suck at German, and I'm really glad you translated it so I was able to read a wonderful fanfic like this.
RadicalDeer chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
This is brillant! I've been trying to find great Ivan and Arthur fanfictions, but i can never seem to find any! This totally made my day! Your writing style is so unique, i love it! 8D I can't wait to see more, it's amazing!
Ghost Assist chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Oh, gawd i love your writing style. I love how you wrote this story.

The plot is super interesting. I wish I could understand the other version you have!

Until then (the great update), I shall be waiting.
Nao chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I haven't read a good fanfic in a you have made my day soo much better!

Please continue!
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Gorgeous. Next part, please? :3
C.CxRolo chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This...this is the best and sweetist story of russia x england that I've ever read...can you please write more...I would be very thankful if you did.
RuTheSnowQueen chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Chekkk Aiiihhh,

I really enjoy your portrayal of Ivan as the person behind the persona of Russia. Your writing and characterization is quite believable in the description of England's conflicting emotions and his lack of power that would allow him to stand up to Russia. Your lines about how England feels that Russia never wants to let him go are just so ... sigh worthy? delicious? I'm really enjoying reading this fic, not only due the pairing, but also due the writing and depth of emotion. This is such a sparsely done pairing that it makes this quite refreshing. Ah I'm such a shameless flatterer. But the fic makes me happy therefore it's only right to try and return the favour, no?

Bye Bye Bun,

Ru~
AliesEve chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Oooohhh... RusUK definitely needs more fics! I mean, the sheer amount of USUK fanworks are already too overwhelming.

I'm totally lovin' your story right now (_)
yoong chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Oh goodness, please continue! The world needs more IvanxArthur! XD
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is a sweet approach to Russia/England, and since I love this pairing, I'd like to see more :) I wish I could speak German! It's such a cool language. And if I knew German, I could read the whole story right now... XD
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 1 . 2/3/2011