Reviews for Healing
CheddarTrek chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Neat story
slayer99 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
though i like Joyce, i think this is really good, its a shame you only did three chapters though :(
Isilarma chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
That was brilliant. I thought you wrote the relationship between Buffy and Giles perfectly.
blue talith chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I like an author who, when they state a story is complete, they do their best to make it happen and not leave it hanging in the wind! Coast2Coast is one excellent writer!
blue talith chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Very good chapter. Though I understand Buffy's attitude regarding her mother!
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oohhh, I like this chapter very much!
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Shakes You! Need More Buffy/Giles togetherness. grins.. I know it was more than the other one...! Please oh Please writ emore for this one too.. Grins. I can't wait to read more of this or any of your Buffy goodness grins.. Loved it in the second chapter about Buffy being fixed medically and so on. and would not even notice that she wasn't wearing a bra. Giggles madly.. Write more soon. Hugs.
Antenna chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
This is one of my all-time favorite post-Helpless fics. It really grabs me about the time that Giles analyzes why he didn't leap to kick Traver's ass immediately. I also love Xander and Angel, reacting the same way for very similar reasons, meekly leaving when Buffy tells them to.

So glad you're reposting stories here! I read them on Of Demons & Destiny first, but it can be hard to find that archive these days.
eligin chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Wow, seriously wow. What a wonderfully fantastic chapter. I love episode sequel and rewrites. Yours is one of the best for Helpless. It was so emotional, I got light headed reading it, then I realized I was holding my breath thru Buffy's conversation with Travers. I love the snark between Buffy and Giles. But nothing beats the thrid chapter and Xander and Angels reactions to her staying with Giles and him adorably clueless as to why. Please say you will consider a sequel with Buffy and Giles, I don't know if you ship them, but it is something I would love to read. Thank you for sharing this.