Reviews for You're Not Here
SideshowMoriarty chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow. This is really amazing. It's been four years so I doubt you'll update... but it is really amazing. :)
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Man . . . I've had several friends recommend this story to me, but I remember reading this about a year ago. I remembered it because I mentioned Nakita in one of my stories (I gave you and the story the credit). It's a REALLY good fic, and I hope someone continues this.
Why I said "man" was because you haven't updated in two years, and probably won't. Too bad though, you have a lot of followers/fans. Including me. :)
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. Only a hard core fan fiction author would use the copyright logo...symbol...thing...before beginning the actual fan fiction.

And I admire the people who are hard core fan fiction authors. They are passionate, eloquent, and loyal to the original source material. EXCELLENT!
OliviaThredson chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Whens the next chapter?
Animelover1996 chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Ooooh Update soon :D I think I know where this is going and it is superb! Great job! Oh but wait... says you haven't updated in a long time... well! That's okay! I still say thumbs up! ;D
PS2wizard chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Two words: awk-ward. Great story. I heard about this fron Nevuela on Deviantart.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
I 3 this story! Please please post another chapter
redxcanary chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
ooo! please update soon!

SideshowJazz1 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Could you please update this story really soon? I already reviewed when you put the last chapter up, but could you please update or give me some kind of indication to when you're going to update?
beastchicky chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
GREAT story. can't wait to read more
Twilit Violet chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
LOL cute little chapter here. Looks like Nakita and Cecil are already sweet on each other. _

Bwahahaha, poor Serena! How horrifying! At least Cecil took it well. XD Good guy. What happened to Sideshow Bob's Grammy? I don't recall what became of it in the show.

And what a happy moment for Serena, finally being able to hug Bob! I know that feeling. I always looked forward to a hug from Billy (the guy I had a crush on at the schizophrenics' home my mom worked at). I made sure not to hug him too often because I was shy and didn't want people to know my true feelings for him, but now I wished I'd hugged him more. God, I miss him.
Twilit Violet chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Awww, good old Reverend Lovejoy! _ Such a sweet and understanding man. And I love how, even though Serena can be very tough, she has a frail side that makes her as human as everyone else, and that she's not above turning to God for guidance. I'm glad Lovejoy is so supportive of her.

I'm a bit worried about Snake. I like him, yet I despise him for what he's done and letting Serena take the blame. You've made him remarkably complex. Curse you! XD LOL But seriously, with him claiming that he and Bob are best friends, I really worry what will happen if and when Bob finds out that he's to blame for the death of his ex-wife and son. Serena too. Will she ever be able to forgive herself, even if Bob forgives her?
Twilit Violet chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Man oh man, I can REALLY relate to Serena in a lot of ways! My own mom passed away a year and a half ago. I was 28 at the time, but it was still incredibly hard for me. I'm quite surprised I survived it.

I've also got a friend in jail (it'll be 2 years this April) awaiting trial for a home invasion robbery that he was involved in that left a couple of people dead and himself seriously injured. I'm in no denial over his involvement and neither is he. He's always been a troublemaker, but he's still a good person who just made some really bad mistakes. I've known him since he was a kid and he's like a little brother to me. I write to him every week to be supportive and visit him in jail whenever I'm in the area (120 miles away).

LOL I also stole some photos of a guy I had a crush on once. My mom used to work at a home for people with various mental illnesses (mostly schizophrenics). It was the kind of place where they could come and go as they pleased but still had to follow certain rules and take their meds and stuff. I went along with Mom to work often and I fell in love with one of the men there. He was 44 and I was 21 at the time.

Mom trusted him completely so I knew there was nothing to fear in him. He was the only man who was ever truly nice to me. He even said once that he would lay down his life for me. We were only just friends, though I wish we could have been more. I stole a couple of photos from his files, which I still have and treasure to this day. Sadly, he passed away a couple of years ago. He was one of the best friends I've ever had and every day I miss him dearly.
KenzieKaddl chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
Very nice story, I believe you've captured all of the character's emotions and mannerisms quite well. ...oh and I love 3 Bob 3 keep up the great chapters.
Twilit Violet chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Wow. Just... wow. I am amazed, appalled, intrigued, horrified, excited... you've managed to stir up so many emotions in me with this single chapter! It's such a huge plot twist I'm having a hell of a time trying to wrap my brain around it! WOW!

I'm really anticipating the moment when Bob and Serena make the big connection and realize just who that mother and child were. That's gonna be a hard realization, and even if Bob doesn't blame Serena, it's definitely going to impact his friendship with Snake, who said Bob is his best friend. Obviously Snake doesn't know exactly who he killed that night.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »