Reviews for Would you like Cream with that?
whyevenask chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Even more delicious than a chocolate frosted donut, and I love me some donuts xD
xSonya chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh god, this was tooo amazing for words xD i was in Yaoi heaven! As much as I hated Axels almost arogant personality, all the teasing was just so endearing! I loved it! And it was so long too! There's nothing better than a long lemon xD ahah I'd love to hear more from you! Write more soon :)
This is a job well done! You did amazingly!
SilverMoon75 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
My lord, where do you people come up with this dirtiness? People getting fucked against shelves in the back room of a donut shop? So naughty. Oh, who am I kidding? That was HOT! Damn, I don't I've read the good of a lemon. Wonderful job you two. I hope you guys continue to write this pairing because y'all do a helluva good job with it. Thanks for the steamy lemon.

SM7

PS- I don't think I'll ever look at Dunkin Donuts the same ever again. I'll be two busy thinking of Axel fucking Dem on top of the front counter. ;)
FrenchFryFoxie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
oh my goddess this was sooo hot!
bringinsephyback chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Sorry I had a moment there! :3
AllHailJashin-Sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
AI! That was the most amazing thing i've ever read! I love Kingdom Hearts almost as i love Naruto. Your story was sexy, but had a lot of humor. Believe it or not you madme laugh, not an easy thing to do...KEEP ON WRITING! ~3
A Dark Secret chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was amazing! I loved how descriptive it was. Also loved their reactions to each other and when Axel "couldn't decide" what to get:P Perfect!
saidinsoho chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i worked at dunkin donuts this year.. and there was DEFINITELY NO HOT MAN SEX IN OUR STORAGE ROOM! but there should have been. then i would gladly wake up at 5 in the morning to get to work lmao. this was beyond great, i'll never walk into a dunkin donuts and not think of this story. a thousand yay's :D

tia 3
Tehe chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
8D yummeh. XD That was luuuurvely _
skitskat24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I think this desperately needs a sequel, it's just that amazingly amazing 3
melaniemelodramatic chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Omg. I...wow

Have absolutely no words except that was really good

hope to read some of ur other work soon
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*squek* hehe _ good
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Amazing. :) Very sexy and hot. I loved it!

And seriously, why the hell would Saix go in there? :)
YouAStupidHoe69 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Sweet! And yes, that pun was intended. XD Keep it up, I'll be looking foreward to more of your work. D
BleedingHearts101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
so very hot and sweet. loved it