Reviews for How Kendall Got Logan To Hollywood
RetickLover chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Awwwweeesooooooome. There needs to be more installments of "The First Glance Fanon" Dx
zapkicked chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This fic is great. You're a GENIUS! I love kogan and this fic made me love them more. Seriously, you're an awesome writer!
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
:D AWWWEEEEEEEEE! This was so cute! :D I LOVED it! :D
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That made me cry! I was so happy to see how much Kendall cares for Logan! I can totally see this happening, too. Even Kendall falling on his knees. I don't think he could live without Logan, nor do I think Logie can live without Kendall. :D Keep up the good work!
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I don't think you can even begin to fathom how in love I am with your writing. I love everything about it. I love how deep Kendall's love for Logan is...it's not just lust and physical attraction. It's seeing this mentality in action that makes me NOT want to give up on finding true love. So, thank you.
SmileyMoFo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I always had a feeling that Kendall would have to beg for Logan to come to Hollywood. Whether it be begging to the parents or even Logan himself. I'm glad somebody finally wrote this! And, uh, yeah. You kinda rock for it. )
Nyarghh chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
:U this is gooddd! :D me likies
Lozo153 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
yay i love it! this was so sweet! make more :D ill always be here to review
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AAAAAHHHHH! OMG! That was AH-MAZING! You, my soul sister, are what love equals! XD Seriously though...my chest was tightening while he was waiting for them to give in...you are an amazing writer! And I love you. No seriously, this was just awesome. And I LOVED the begging down on his knees...GENIUS. And now...I know what I'm writing next, after the double-date thing. One of the games where Kendall protected Logan from being mowed over. o.o Awesome job, sweetie! XD