Reviews for The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Whoa. You forgot something important. A certain, " Jerk." "Bitch"
Twinchester Angel chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
Does he? Does Sam have my number?! *flails* I'm glad Darcy made it out of this ok, b*tch that she is sometimes. Haha Oh how I loved this story. Thank you SO much for finishing it! Even though you don't enjoy SPN anymore, you can't help but love the 2 characters that made it what it was and it shows in your writing of them. Your writing shows that you understand them. I love that Dean rescued Sam in this and that they acknowledged that they're never going to have normal. You're completely right. That isn't the Winchester way. That's one of the things that makes them special. And this was a fitting end for Crowley. I LOVE how you write him. And Bobby. Those are two characters that a lot of writers can't get but you did, perfectly. I have so much respect and admiration for you that you finished this with the ending this story deserved. That's what makes a great writer. And you know I've always loved your writing and your insight on their thoughts, feelings and motivations. I'll be really sad if this is your last Supernatural story but I can't thank you enough for writing this one and being committed to it through the end. This is definitely a story that I'm going to go back and read again now that it's finished. It had so many twists and turns but you tied everything up nicely and remained focused on the brothers, which is what it's all about, right? Thank you sooooo much for this! I've loved every minute of it. *huge Sasquatch hugs*
angeleyenc chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
aww! great story!
Souless666 chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
It was a good ending.

But don't let what the current writers are doing, effect your inspiration for writing more Supernatural stories. We, the fans, need to be reminded that no matter what ppl like Carver and Gamble do to the show, the show will outlive them, if only through great writers like yourself.
Lexy chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Haha it's true they ( Sam, Dean and Bobby ) do seem to get caught up in a metric buttload of "sh*t storms" thatturn out to be petty bs , and yep that'd be me ""I'm out of here, maybe one of you will catch up with me by the time you're done with your pissing contest but I'm not in the mood to listen." "
Lexy chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
Cas you're a sorry b*stard but atleast you've done one thing right , you let Dean and Bobby go
Lexy chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I don't give a flying f*ck what "god's plans" are if they f*cking hurt Sam thy won't have just Dean and Bobby to deal with, I WILL END THEM, if they even dare harming one hair on his pretty little head
Twinchester Angel chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
What?! You're gonna leave us hanging like that?! Lol Excellent chapter, bb! I love love love your Crowley voice, btw. You write him really well. Also, is Sam gonna try and save Darcy?! Ahhhh, I just love the way that sentence looks. Come on Dean! I gotta tell you, I cannot WAIT for Dean to get there! Thank you soooo much for your determination and commitment to this story. You're probably the most dedicated writer ever. I absolutely love this story and I really wanna see Sam and Dean kick some ass. Soon. Please? Thanks again! *hugs*
Lexy chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Ha she's gonna shoot him
Lexy chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Aww Sammy * hugs him* 's okay it's not your fault you didn't know, you couldn't have known that Lillith was the last seal.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Wait what? Crowley is her "uncle" , her sister had visions all of which were about Sam, Crowley was the one that killed her parents and he also tried to get rid of her just now, and her sister Annie was given these "powers" by Crowley and she hid the very last book she wrote? Oh and Crowley killed Sammy.
Lexy chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Da fuk ? Cas wants Sam to live , he basically told this Darcy chick to banish him and gave them 48 hours to get away but yet he still seems to be dead set on killing Sam
Lexy chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Ha she's about as much of a smart ss b*tch as I'd have probally been though... 2 hot guys in the room and hurt I'd probally have gone all "mother hen"
Lexy chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Wait wait wait what in the name of all things Supernatural , is going on here , Sam emmite a flash of light and then the windshield on the Impala got smashed and Sam lost consciousness and then so did Dean and then they crashed? What. The. H*ll?! And again I swear to god that if you fracking touch Sam that Dean won't get a chance to touch you Cas because i will end your sorry existence! And don't you doubt it because it's not an empty threat it's a promise that if you touch Sam,Dean or Bobby I will end you, no ifs ands or buts about it!
Lexy chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
D mn Crowley being helpful, wonder why? , since usually he' only helpful if it benefits him