Reviews for Gracious Heart
Pendragona chapter 5 . 4/16
Hello, just wanted to say that I love the story, as far as I've seen in the series is known rather little Heroman and I found very interesting you to tell the story from their point of view. If someday decide to follow or rewrite'll be happy to read you again, I seriously think that was great.
Firewarrior123X chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Omg! I love this so much! Please continue I can't wait to see more of his reactions to things :D
solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
This is Awesome! Why don't you continue this? If you do read this I'm waiting Well I just come up with this one...it take long time that I got to watch this anime from my lovely friend that always drop by and bring her many many anime that she has in store for me to watch in my free time(that what I have very little now because of work and university...) when I finally watch this...It BOOM! So Amazing! The bond between Heroman and Joey is so cool and I love your story that you made point of view if Heroman and it GREAT! So please if you read this one can you continue write this story till it end please Thank you...from some reader in Thailand.
blackkyu chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Tis cute, love it! Just started watching the anime and I already love the bromance between the two.
zobobobo chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
are you for real heroman going to be aired here that will actually be very good for the show because honestly the show isnt that popular not because the show is bad here is a list of reasons they aired the show in japan when it takes place in the US. on a scale of 1-10 where 5 is avrage (not great but not bad)) in japan the show would only get 6.5-7.5 it not a bad anime not at all it just that if you live in japan there is better things to watch like shi-ki, attack on titan, death note, the skull man, hell girl, ghost in the shell, ect. the name can turn people off the show doesnt appeal the japan audience nearly as much as it would in the states the animation is very good what you would expect of bones we dont usualy see good animation here except for avatar the last air bender, and the legend of korra and it has an 5-7 story so i think the show would become quite popular here. that was a lot longer than i intended it to be thats an anime review. so yea now it time for ur review i really really like this story since it early in the story ill tell u some things that i think would make it better for one you are following the show almost line by line what i think you should do is come up with your own story and keep it in heromans pov i love seeing how heroman feels and i would very much like to see how he would react in something like joeys near death gorr cant remember his name beat the crap out and hero man got all dooms day i also think that if you make your own story you will have for this that you will have more fun writeing the story if you need some insperation here is some hero man and joe after saveing the world from gorr have to go in to hideing and leave every they know and love because goverment and stuff considers them mutants and dangerous so their constantly running away an all they have is each other while the world wants them gone (please i beg of you use this story or somebody please it to awsome to not become one and befor you ask no i dont make stories i R&R) it hard to give this story a review you havent made it different from the anime except the pov but your writeing is very good no problems from me there also dont be discouraged because a lack of reviews this show isnt well know but ill R&R :) and i hope to see an update soon so yea that it i think o and if you havent yet seen any of those anime that i talked about go watch them now and as thanks to me for reviewing and showing you a bunch of cool shows and story idea upate this story and while your out watching awsome anime dont forget guilty crown (it has an awsome ost) thanks for reading my long review and i hope you update soon this story has tons of poental.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Love that this is written from Heroman's POV. I always wished they'd made him a little more human and expressive in the show... nice to see his side of things. Very well-written, too!
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I totally love this fic. Please continue!
Erin Primette chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Heroman's still intact, right?
Erin Primette chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Well, let's see what happens next.
Nyarghh chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
asidauxgusy I'm highly interested in this story and am quite sad that it hasn't been updated in a while D: I hope you update this soon C:
Erin Primette chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Awesome! Keep it up!
Erin Primette chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
I made a Heroman fanfiction depicting Heroman and Joey Jones as a couple. Why not read it and try to get into Heroman's mind during the moment in my fanfic?
randomwhositz chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
That was great. I forgot to mention this in my last review but I love how you make Heroman have a heartbeat when he activates. And I always chuckle whenever Heroman apologizes for inwardly criticizes his Master for something. Did you ever get that editor you wanted? Anyways I always love seeing new chapters from you. It puts a smile on my face and instantly makes my day better :)

And also Heroman is almost finished! I think I'm gonna end up crying next week just for that fact. But for now, I need to get myself to watching the new episode!
nova flame dragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
this story wass interesting and i was wounding if you are going to contune with it because i have some ideas if your willing to hear them
Xenos Dream chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Wah Awesome!

Heroman grew and went to save Lina Of course, even Heroman thinks his magic lightning transformation makes no sense. I really like how he mentally apologizes to Joey about criticizing Joey's honestly not too great repair work. It's so sweet.

I just watched 22 too. It was sad and sweet... uuu... Heroman is going to be over soon! ;_;