Reviews for Keeping it Together
Lest chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Love it
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
Oh my god that's sad Bridgette died
NerdyNightStocker chapter 19 . 11/16/2010
Wow! This was a nice surprise! Personally, I like the alternate ending better than the regular one that TDWT had. Either way, this story makes it work! I really don't see anything off-the-mark about this. It's a good addition to the story. Glad you took the time to write it. AWESOME JOB!
Totally Calm chapter 19 . 11/16/2010
WHAT! When did you update the last Chapter... I guess I forgot to check... But great ending! I just wish Cody would've won TDWT, but I guess it's better for Heather to win then Alejandro
Akela Victoire chapter 19 . 11/16/2010
Oh how glad I am that Alejandro didn't actually win...

Once again, great story!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Well, they're all definitely going to be tramatised for life after trying to make it through the ocean.

I guess Blaineley's the only one who didn't make it. How tragic *sarcasm*.

The ending with Bridgette/Heather friendship and Bridgette/Geoff was really sweet. Loved that Zeke saved Heather from drowning LOL.

I like how the Duncan/Gwen/Courtney/Trent square got resolved. It works well with your Killer story.

I also loved the DJ/Katie hints. They look adorable together. If only we could think of someone suitable for Sadie. Hmmm...

I doubt that Season 4 will have any of the old characters in it (bummer) but the ending was really good nonetheless! 5 stars!
Chocobo Mag chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
you didn't put me in the list D:

i've been reading this story since the beguin, and I LOVED IT! gxb is my 2nd fav couple!

it made me cry, omg.. (:

continue writing please
Rafael Pereira chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
Awesome,as all chapters!Good to know its not the end of you,and I really hope you to prove it,huh?Anyway,you are great and writes great !
Bloodbender Mackenzie chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
I just loved you storys! Great, great job!
wrong side of life is too lazy chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
Haha dude i loved this ive been reading since the start and you always seemed to update when i needed a good fic to read to brighten my day. im going to miss Theres a new chapter of Keeping it together. this was one of my favorite fics, and Im hoping there will be A third one can hope :)
fulltimereviewer chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
75th reviewer? Am I correct?

This chapter was so lovely. I am just astounded at how you made that come together. I know it's weird for me to say I'm proud of you, but I am! I really am!

This little section: Duncan scowled and reached out and grabbed her hand, it took a while of the two squabbling and hurling abuse at each other before Duncan was brought back on board, but then strangest thing happened, Courtney and Duncan's stopped fighting and their eyes met, there was silence between them and suddenly, they hugged.

Gwen's eyes dropped and she sighed, she could of sworn she heard Courtney whisper into his ear, "You're mine". - That was positively the most realistic and BEST way for them to come together.

I also liked the small DJ and Katie refrences.

This was a great closer to an extordinary (spelling) story!

Can't wait to see the final part to this saga!

Maybe DJ x Katie will be a little more prevalent in that story... *wink, wink*

Well, I'm proud of you.

Best Wishes,

fulltimereviewer
NerdyNightStocker chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
Wow...picturing a sneering Bridge is a little scary for some reason.

Heather rules! She was very in-character, especially in her willingness to accept help after a little suspicion-quelling.

Alejandro has major MAJOR issues to dwell upon. He definitely needs psychological therapy along with the physical therapy that's sure to come with all of those injuries. I remain unsympathetic.

Are you saying that some people will indeed die? I'm intrigued to find out. I don't wanna guess and possibly ruin the suspense so I'll just see where it goes.

This chapter was amazingly awesome! Can't wait to see the final one! Glad you're feeling better!
AJustice90 chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
I've been for this to happen for a good time.
StarReader86 chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
And the Oscar for best acting on a reality show goes to...HEATHER!

The interaction between Heather and Bridgette was wonderfully well-written. You kept both characters in character yet made their interaction together very much believable. You did a great job showing that Heather does have a heart and when push comes to shove, she can do the right thing.

Although I'm a Heather/Alejandro fan, I loved the way you wrote the finale, its even better than the actual finale! Alejandro had this coming for 2 stories. With that said, I do feel a little sorry for him b/c his obsession with wanting to beat his brother Jose turned him into a heartless monster.

Is Ezekiel dead? B/c you wrote 'until his back touched the scolding hot lava, burning him to death.'

I really hope everyone survives. Maybe there's a second boat that carried everyone to Hawaii and everyone was able to swim to it. Wishful thinking, but I honestly hope no one dies :(
OpheliaRamirez chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
Yay this chapter just made my day! Srry Alejerkdro, but KARMAS A BITCH! XD Loved the Heather and Bridgette interaction! Glad ur getting better and hope u update soon and hopefully Bridgette gets the chance to tell EVERYONE what Alejandro did! _