Reviews for if i don't go crazy tonight
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love this! Finicky & Annie are my favorite couple. :)
ginnifermorrisons chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
oh my god your finnick/annie stories, this one in particular, are so beautiful and well written and yeah wow just really fantastic and some of my favorites ever :)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Poor Annie. I loved the fact that she kissed him first.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I like this. It's an interesting view of those games.
Trash - Remastered chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
A lovely interpretation of Finnick and Annie's relationship.
I love all the prettypretty elements you put into the writing - like the section titles and the lowcaps and everything.
It's kind of vague, but I like that too. Not only does it work with your style, but it also works with Annie's madness and everything.
I also like all the emotion in this beautiful piece of work, from love to just terror to hatred [of the Capitol] at the end. That description of wrongness of the Capitol and their situation is just written so well and perfect and *real*. I like both Finnick's and Annie's portrayal as well! I wish we had a bit more of Finnick/Annie, but I don't mind too much because the fic is pretty much perfect the way it is already.
The ending.
;_;
Just lovely.
YellowTigger chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aw, I love them together :)
TheWhiteRoseOfYork chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Finnick & Annie ! ;)
distances chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
aww, sweet one.
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh. this was so beautiful. i love the way you explain her deteriorating mental health and how Finnick tries to help it. it was lovely, and gorgeously written!
kudos - it was brilliant, and i loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Really good, now I finally know why Annie went crazy, thanks:)
Crystalized Flowers chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hey. I just finished this story and loved it, it was so sad but sweet too! Im now running off to check out olyour other works! :)
iamnotastalker24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i luv the beginning its so deep
frosken chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I absolutely loved it. You protray them beautifully.
Petite Cherie chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I LOVED this! Your writing style is fantastic! I couldn't get enough!
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
okay, so only a few days ago i said i would never read het pairings. well, annie/finnick is definitely an exception ! b/c i really adore them and their whole story is so tragic and your way to write about them is simply amazing !