Reviews for The Song I Sing At Funerals
celeste98 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Is it just me?, or is there anyone else sensing a twilight new moon reference in this chapter?
celeste98 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Yay! I found a fellow Interview with a Vampire fan! You, authoress, have a FANTASTIC taste in vampire movies

-celeste98
celeste98 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
OOOOO do I dectect JEALOUSY? Dracula is jealous!
Novexus Prime chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
Awwww! I love this story! I would like to point out draculas threat to say happy birthday or be bitten was only incentive to NOT say happy bday and offer our necks! Lol! Good job and a Phantom Cookie for you!
The Weaver of Words chapter 22 . 10/7/2010
YAY I HAZ BEEN THANKED! You're welcome Onyxx!

Since when did Dracula end random words with 'z' that's a total me thing... or is it?
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 22 . 10/6/2010
Wow thanks for the recogintion :), this was an amazingly great story, I'm sad to see it end :( :(.

Your humble reader,

-E.P.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 22 . 10/6/2010
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ES IST FERTIG! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WARUM?

...

but HAPPY ending! yay! now i'm gonna go look up that song...

this is (was? :( ) a GREAT story. um...aufweidersehen, i guess.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
hmm...wishing you happy birthday vs. becoming a vampire...decisions, decisions...:)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ! !

and SOMEONE became a vampire, at any rate...so YAY! even if the new vampire isn't me. :P

GREAT chapter! and perhaps experience can't be trusted as much as originally believed? :P jk, really. update soon?
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 21 . 10/2/2010
Happy Birthday! *gives cake*

Great chapter, makes up for the looooong abscence ;D (just kidding), but anyway I can't wait to find out what happens next!
The Weaver of Words chapter 21 . 10/2/2010
That was adorable.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 20 . 9/15/2010
ruh-row...dun dun DUN...DON'T KILL COLE I LIKE COLE! ! ! ...y'know, Dracula could always dispose of him by giving him to me...:) ANYWAYS. does this count as PMing you to find out what the higa you mean? (by the way, what in hell is "higa" and WHY HAS IT REPLACED MY FAVORITE WORD? :) jk. i swear. MOVING ON NOW.)

and yeah...you need those reality pills...take it from someone who's been there. (...well...not really...but it seemed to go with the rest of it. did that even make sense? ...God, i'm rambling a LOT today. sorry...) anyways, GREAT CHAPTER!
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
Dunh dunh dunhhhhhhhhh. Cliffhanger!

I know/hope you'll make the right choice in the end. By the right choice I mean a tall, sexy, green eyed vampire, who's name starts with D and ends with racula :).
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
three cheers for chapters of happiness! :)
The Weaver of Words chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

And insanely sweet.
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
Great chapter! Loved the breakfast joke by the way :). You were right, that chapter was really sweet, I think I should go to the doctors...(Hey doc I think I may have diabetes from a fanfiction I read XD)

I can't wait for the next update!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »