Reviews for A Bullet In The Chest Is Worth Two Shaking Hands
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
aw this was/is depending if u r going to continue or not... awesome!
Engineered for Your Safety chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I just realized that I added this to my Favorites ages ago but never reviewed it, which is an unforgivable oversight. I absolutely love this story both in terms of how you present Zane's interactions and his implied place in Eureka. I find myself re-reading at times just because Zane's "voice" is so clearly in-character throughout. It's a wonderful, wonderful story.
Blue chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Have had a yen for Jo/Zane fic and this one gives a nice insight into Zane's character. Also love the deviousness of Dr Parrish and Zane's appreciation of his genius. Fargo needs a good rival now that Larry has been cowed.
Cat chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Cute.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aww..Sweet. You characterized Zane well. You had a lot of good details, like the squeaky chair and the annoying nickname. Are all the characters real scientists from the show? Parrish sounds familiar...
Acid Jazz Singer chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is fantastic! The whole piece is just spectacularly written and I think you did an amazing job capturing the characters (I particularly loved Zane's reactions throughout the gossip-sharing scene) and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire thing :)
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
You're continuing this right? If not it's been a blast; one of the genre should be humor.

-jwchan
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love this one, really great story.