Reviews for We All Fall Down
darkdranzer chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
O_O AWWW NOOO CMON! YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE! UPDATE! pleas with cookies :D
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Well Jack could at least TRY the Doctor...poor Tosh! Great chapter!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
I am enjoying the plot twists! Loved the oath and god speech of Owen and Jack's reply.

ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Just read this and I've got to say I'm lovin' it so far. Update soon!

~Serial-Doodler~
Mc Parrot chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I've been busy this past week and I've just got round to reading this through, all in one go. I must say it's intriguing and I'm really enjoying it.

And Alice is sick too. :-(

Keep going.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
good set of chapters, I can't wait to see where this goes...at first I was like Yvonne Hartman, WHAT? but now it seems so clever!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Oh, the plot thickens! At least the team is working together, with a direction. And trust Ianto to have the first inkling of a theory.

Orion Lyonesse chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
It all hit the fan and chaos ensued. What's Jack going to do now?

Good story and plotline idea I haven't run across before. I'll be interested to follow how it all turns out.

WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
uh oh. I think Ianto is about to find out a lot more than he should...keep up the great work!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Gripping chapter! Loved the detail of Gwen and the cold feet, as well as Ianto's casual decision to investigate Jack's phone records. Character interactions are really good.

Orion Lyonesse chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Ah, the plot thickens!

Orion Lyonesse chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
That was a good chapter, dropping us right into the lives of the team members. Well done.

Krekta chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I am loving this story! You have captured the characters brilliantly. Theoir every word and move is right. I love it when an author has a true sense of our heroes! Looking forward to reading more :-)

Krekta
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
aw, this is very sad. I want to hug all of them! except maybe Gwen.
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
oooh. very intersting start, even though nothing really happened. haha. update soon XD
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »