Reviews for An Unholy Alliance
kalikk chapter 11 . 10/26
OMG...essa fic é incrivel e parar ela justo antes das coisas pegarem fogo na escola...é tão triste
sunshinefan chapter 11 . 7/15
Wow! You are good! I love this story - thanks!
MadnessIsTheAntidote chapter 11 . 6/12
Only eleven chapters in and I've laughed, cried, raged and smiled so hard my face hurts. Honestly no story has made me feel this much before, I hope you decide to continue it because its so different to any other story on here, I've never came across something like this that explores the characters so deeply, in this story Kurt, Santana, Mercedes, Quinn and Brittney are real people and that's something only a truly talented writer could ever accomplish! x
CalliM chapter 11 . 2/25
I have just found this story and I am totally amazed. It is wonderful. I love how you feature some characters that are marginalized in the show especially Santana and Brittany. Tina and Artie are two others that I like that don't get shown as much. I do hope that your muse for this story comes out of hiding and inspires you to give us more. Thank you do much for sharing it with us.
Greeniron chapter 11 . 2/22
This was a lot of fun. Thank you for posting it and I'll gladly read more if you ever get back to it!
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 2/14
They might be rather out of character, but I think this story could be fun.
Niki chapter 11 . 1/18
I just loved this. I so needed some Kurtanna friendship after the most recent episode
Famingo chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I've been reading all of your WIPs lately and this one is by far my favorite. This surprises me because of how much I love Metamorphosis and The Gloaming, but this alliance and the grudging respect and quickly growing friendship did it for me. You have a gift for giving voice to Santana and her over-the-top attitude that I've always thought wasn't all real but more of a mask. She speaks her mind and doesn't hold back, but she's not the horrendous bitch everyone expects her to be. Kurt seems to figure this out quickly and see just how alike they really are. I'm so happy that you make Brittany more than just an airheaded little idiot because that pisses me off and I see it more than I care to admit, but you make her just how I see her in my head. Childlike but intelligent in her own way and understanding things no one else can because she just sees the world differently than the other people around her. Looking forward to seeing more of this lovely story when your muse for it finds you again.
Something Unpretty chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This might be a bit random but- maybe, instead of a shark, piranha, or 'water moccasin'- which is apparently a thing- Kurt could be an angler fish? They use lures to capture their prey, bright lights dangling far enough away from them that the prey can't see their real face, and then viciously attack when they're close enough. And while an angler fish is no more prettier than a piranha, it makes sense.

There's also another kind of fish, but I forget its name. It mimics a fish that it looks almost exactly like- the fish it mimics is basically like a dentist and spa worker all in one, that feeds off of certain things growing/living/attached to other fishes, even sharks- and when it gets close enough to a potential victim, instead of cleaning it, it bites off its meal.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
I really hope Kurt ends up with Mike, that'd be so cute! The fact that Mike whines to Brittany about his crush on Kurt is adorable! Plus those abs! ;D Great job so far!

Kyuu out!
bagofpopcorn chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I'm currently rereading your stories and they're just as amazing as the first time I read them. Your writing style appeals to me. It's sassy and entertaining to read. I absolutely adore it.
ScorpioP chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
I look forward to you returning to this story if and when; it's a different take on the characters than I'm used to, but it's pretty awesome. Intriguing.
Cersesi chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
I like it.
ziii chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
OMG I love all your stories! At least the ones that I've read so far and you're an awesome writer but your stories are all incomplete :( I know that I may be out of line by saying this, but maybe instead of writing multiple awesome but half done stories, you could take the time and focus on completing the stories one by one? It offers closure (to the readers and you) and you'll tend to be less distracted in a sense :) btw, this is just friendly advice, and I'm sorry if you feel offended as if I'm telling you what to do
Haunt of twilight chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
I love how this story is turning out. I can't wait to read more. Will the boy that Kurt ends up with be the one that moved away?