Reviews for Gossip Hour
LovelyLoveble chapter 1 . 8/15
YOW, This was so funny! I love humor fics like this hahah
carandae chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Waah, I love your stories. It's inspired me to write my own take on these teenagers with attitude! I'm quite liking the idea of Rocky/Adam now. Except I'm sad at the lack of Billy in this story. And in real life Billy was gay, you know?'s just so refreshing to see these guys being portrayed as normal teenagers and not the toned down TV version (squeaky clean).

I loved that Aisha threw one of her shoes at the boys. This makes me want to watch the movie again. I never knew one of my fondest childhood memories could have so much potential for kink. Then again, when I was six I knew nothing about all this.
valepinkcrane chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Leave it to Kimberly to come up with the "perfect" solution for a situation like this. I love the idea of Aisha/Rocky/Adam (though I do wonder how dismayed - or amused - Tommy will be when Kim clues him in), and this is such a cute and funny way to set it up. Thanks for the laugh!
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I enjoyed reading this story very much.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh yes, threesomes make the world an easier place to live in : )
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Haha, wow! Wasn't expecting such a subject. But this was cute, and I love how Kim just had to solve their problem. It's a good solution. Nothing wrong with a little polyamory.

Fantastic fic here.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.