Reviews for Stitches
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Aaaaahh! Kurt dreaming of Sam Winchester!
Supernatural sneaks in everywhere!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
So, I just found this story and normally I would just read and leave, but I couldn't leave without acknowledging the fact that I love you! That mention of Kurt and Sam Winchester totally made my day! Glee and Supernatural... My two favorite things! Anyway, you're awesome! Keep up the good work!
Talulah Carmichael chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Okay, first off, points for writing a Kurt/Finn friendship fic 'cause they are both awesome, even if Finn has very stupid moments...second, I love the last line, and I totally think Kurt would say that. Third...major bonus points for mentioning Repo!, one of the greatest movie musicals ever.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Come on, Dean is Obviously the hotter Winchester. ;)

You switched tense a few times, but that's just a copyedit. Anyway, cool fic. Had me giggling. Like a school girl.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Repo! That's my number one fanon musical for Tina and Kurt. It was so very adorable and wonderfully in character.
jenelric chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aw, this is so awesome! I loved every part, and Kurt dreaming of Sam was just amazing (although if it were me, it would have been Dean :D)! I saw this prompt yesterday, and I was so excited to see it filled. Fantastic work!
Lo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was awesome. I loved the whole lot.

It was cool that it wasn't just jocks beating up Kurtz.

Write more fics