Reviews for Light of the Force
DarthStriker chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
WOW! This is so cool and awesome that it deserves a review. Love how original and lovable Maija is and how you made so that she WASN'T a mary-sue. I know how its really hard not too make it a mary-sue with an original character (at least for me) and you've managed to make this so beautiful that I had a warm fuzzy feeling at the end.

all in all, BEAUTIFUL work,10 out of 10. You should be proud of yourself!
REX112 chapter 9 . 4/1/2005
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!
REX112 chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
GREAT STORY! and Maija is a very original character. wish u would right sequals!
OKSTATE99 chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
I just love your chacter in this story. It is a very well written story. I think I could read a series of stories about Maija. Its just incredible what you did in this story. Very well written. I wish you could add a sequal I know easier said than done.

Thanks
The Little Dragon chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
Ash, the lack of reviews you’re story has received had baffled me.

Not only are your characters human, but they are not all likeable, which is what authors should strive to achieve. To make the characters into their own, real people, and you’ve done that. You made characters relate to every character.

Add the fact that your plot is both sound and interesting, and you have publishing material. This has got to be one of my favorite stories on both Fictionpress and Fanfiction. I commend you on your excellent plot development and the extremely well written story.

Now, I’m going to go on your profile and see if you have any other stories for me to read.

Buh-bye,

Maya
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Cool story and very well written. 9 out of 10!

Trev
ellie chapter 9 . 10/18/2002
hey this is sooooooooooooooooo good is there a sequal.
ace2slayer chapter 9 . 5/6/2002
Excellant!

very wonderful story. You have a talent for writing stories. I loved the plot and how it came to life. keep writing.

I am looking forward to reading your other stories.
Jacen200015 chapter 9 . 9/7/2001
pretty good
LSK chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Loved it! Great Drama. Keep up the good work _
Becky chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Pretty good considering It took me a few months to know it was here. I'll have to go and read all the others now. :)
Paul Sorvino chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Good stuff. A little confusing but a great great read none the less. Highly reccomended for all star wars fans. 9/10
Unicorn Lady chapter 1 . 9/2/2000
Good Story! You made me read this whole thing during the whole night (I couldn't put it down), and now the sun is up! -)
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Thank you for a very fine series. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it. May be your first venture into fanfic, but hopefully not your last.
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
Keep writing...quickly, please! Can't wait to see where this all goes!