Reviews for The Desired Flame
Update pretty please
ivelisse21 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
can you please update
TheAwesomeBlonde chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Whoa, this is amazingly well-written, you've got to love a good Twincest. But, correct me if I'm wrong, is this where you're planning to end the story, or is there more? If so, please do update, because this is one of the best Twincest I've read for quite sometime. Keep up the fantastic job! :)
Sunshine-aki chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
oh mygod! hes gonna kill moesby!
hana-to-mame chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
oh wow! this story is awesome. are you gonna update soon?
Slytherin Princezz1992 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
awwwwwww poor zacky and cody.
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH ... that was twisted twist i would NEVER have even thought that was possible ... DAMN ... great story btw 3
kenneth95 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
you should keep this story going it is very good. its not like all of those other romance storys its different in a good way. please update soon :)
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Really? Did Moseby pose as Maya in a txt, or and as much as I hope Zack didn't get violated, please tell me he isn't lying to Cody. Update soon I need to know if this was telling him the truth. It seemed that he was.
emiliexox chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
WOW!

just read the whole thing so far

i like its

moseby? really? damn

update soon

xox

emiliexox
SlashLover93 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
O.O That was an unexpected, but nice twist! I'm glad Zack didn't hurt Cody or rape him like I thought he was going to do. What an interesting twist, Moseby raping Zack? I love it! You should have a flashback or something to the encounter. Can't wait to see where you go with this! Please, update soon! )
YouAStupidHoe69 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Yay! New chapter! Yay! Next chapter longer! I love where this story is going so far. You are like... God. Or something. Please update fast. :D
Merlin Ambrosius chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Buaaahhh, Coddyy! I can't wait for the next update. : D
AngeIPrincess chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Please update soon! I love it!
SlashLover93 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
O.O Ok I like this chapter and all ... except for the ending. I thought Zack loved Cody? Why would he treat him like that? Zack's even scaring me!

I love the fast updates, so keep them coming! )