Reviews for The Broken Man
Lemori chapter 5 . 4/18
LOL. Scarf sniffer. Arent we all one?
Joban chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
This story broke my heart! I really believed that Sherlock had died, and I felt all of John's pain :( You are a fantastic writer! And I'm so glad that Sherlock wasn't actually dead.
Doni chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Very nicely done. You captured John's sense of grief and being lost so well. And that was a very appropriate response to Sherlock's sudden return.
Grac3 chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I knew it! I knew he wasn't dead! This was such a good story, and I loved the last chapter. I really hope he defeats Moriarty and then he can come back and then everything can go back to how it was before. BTW, the last two lines are epic.
Cassie chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
By chapter four I was on the verge of tears! And when I ha gotten to chapter five I was balling by eyes out! That peon was beautiful! I have not had the misfortune of having so many losses in my life, but my grandmother had just passed away and I want to thank you for making this fix so enjoyable, sad, and wonderful! So thank you!
Sue chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Well done! I am really enjoying your writing!
insane-dumbass chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Lovely! :D
Well... John's sadness is far from "lovely", heh but you know what I mean! ;)

This fic was great to read!
Morrolan chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Very good.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Awwww. This was really sweet. I love that Sherlock brought food.

Thanks for sharing :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Ohh yes! Good on Mrs Hudson for telling him to forget the stick.

*hugs them both*

P.S. Sorry for the massive number of notifications you'll get from me tonight :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
There is not enough written about Harry. I liked this chapter :) Thanks for sharing :)
CountryGrl chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Okay. I don't know what happened here. I don't know why I didn't remember any of the first 5 chapters but then 6 and 7 were so familiar I had to check the reviews, and sure enough, there I am. What the hell? I really don't know how this happened. Highly embarrassing.

I think probably what it is, is that I've read 5928104 post-Reich fics since I read this one, cuz of series 2 happening in between. But oh well! My own stupidness aside, I really really enjoyed reading this (again), so there's something to be said in that, right?

For record, it was the line about not accepting £5000 but being fine with lasagne that brought it all flooding back. Though in retrospect, I can see why I recognized the poem too. xD Wow, I'm an idiot.
CountryGrl chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Guh, this is so perfectly, beautifully sad, I just can't. :'I Mycroft's speech and Lestrade's speech and the poem... I wish it was like this, with John and Mycroft friendly-ish in the gap, because since TRF everyone's going with John shunning him completely :/ But hey! Wonderful story, this.
CountryGrl chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Ohh, this one's so sad. sniff But excellent work. And there're a few parallels with what actually happened that I noticed...and was planning to put in this review...but then John was sad and I forgot them :( Aaaanyway...moving on.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Good rendition of what could have happened, loved it! Nice one!

:D