Reviews for Rebellion
Vivid chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow. Wow. Excuse the lack of an intelligent response; this was just really, really well written, and I'm feeling a lot of things right now. This is probably the best piece I've read in the South Park fanfiction archives. Just wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I freaking love this!
Story Please chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I honestly would love to hear more in this story series. If there are to be more encounters, I would absolutely love to read them. The encounter is real, raw and the emotion is just right- it leaves you with a bittersweet twinge deep in your stomach.

Thank you for sharing this.
ladykaylee chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Finally, a Candy worth reading. Well done. Srsly.
tmcala chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh my god. That was so messed up and dark and amazing. The competitiveness and screwy standards are very in character. It was perfect and I liked it :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I cannot express in words how much I love this and how much I want more.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OHHHHH I loved it. I thought this pairing would weird me out, but you wrote it so beautifully. God. :)
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Darker than I expected, and all the more amazing for it. Much as I like a little Cartman/Wendy fluff every now and then, I have to admit that the sort of scenario you have created is much more realistic. Your writing is very dreamy and you have an elegant way of expressing yourself. I'm going to take a look at your other stories, keep writing. You have a talent xOx
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is a very good Candy oneshot and it deserves more reviews. Your writing style, at least here - I haven't had the pleasure of reading your other work yet, is original and interesting. I like the way you wrote Wendy and Cartman here, as well as their relationship. It was total imperfection and lacking a happy ending. While I enjoy a good happy ending, this was quite a nice twist to the pairing. I'll give your other fics a look see and hope they're just as good.