Reviews for The Shine of Her Ring
SukiTunenamifire chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
She's testing you man, these girls will make you loco! ;-D (HAHAHA I love using the word loco)
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aw, i had tears in my eyes for reading this. I loved it :D
DouglastheDragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So beautiful!
;) (sheds tear)
jess chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
make another chapter
Audray Latina chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
wow this is so touching!
Tsuki Hikari4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oooo good story. Thanks for taking your time to make it so we could read it! :D
JynxedHeroine chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i loved this story it was amazing :)
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow beautiful, I was kinda worried for a minute that he was going to lose her for good, you did a great job with the drama part of this fic, love the happy ending, awsome writing and plot (_)

Raven
Kagome-chii chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
ok i aint sure if ive reviewd this one yet, i remember reding it...i think last month but i wanted to read it again lol. ur my fave fanfic aurthor lol
soundsfunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i loved it... very dramatic, keep up the good work!
Inu-Yasha lov3r1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
AWESOME! NESS!
Luvandia chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I loved the story, I didn't like the fact that Hobo was there, and I agree with...uh... (too lazy to check that person's username) the person who commented before me. We wouldn't want little Hobos, or little Kogas. Little Inuyashas would be okay! And I know you don't write lemons, I am glad.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
*Sniffles* That was so beautiful! I loved it! I really wasn't expecting Kagome to get engaged I thought that she got preggo or something but I guess the title makes more sense that way. LOL. Urg, it's a good thing that Inuyasha showed up on time too. We wouldn't want her to have little Hobos now would we. That thought just disgusts me. I think I'm going to be sick now *vomits* Okay, I'm good now. You always impress me with the perfect choices of music ) You know that? Now I wonder how old they were in this story. I'm guessing eighteen or something. I loved the ending! SO CUTE! Anyways, another wonderful one-shot by you. Keep it up!

-Kyra
MissLulu415 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awwwwww! not only do i love the story, but i love the song too! usually i cant stand songfics, good job!
Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
so cute and sweet _ Keep writing!