Reviews for You, Me, And The Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love this! It's so cute, and the writing is fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this :)
Lostin2004 chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
I finally had the time to read and review!.

As sad as it is to see this story come to and end, I am utterly happy for the beautiful 'finale' you pictured for it. Congratulations, you managed to write a wonderful story!

I really love the way it ends, cheesy and all, I adore it. Every detail had all the sense you could possibly imagine (like Caroline's name).

I hope to read more gems like this again, so please come back soon! :)
Debbie lostgirl chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
I'm sorry it took so long to review but I didn't have internet access...

OMG... it's over! :'(

I want to say SO many things! :P First of all! I have to say I'm extremely happy that Claire and Charlie are together and not Claire with Desmond or Charlie with Ana :P Charlie and Ana seem to have a special bond though, and it is really sweet. I'm also glad that Claire and Charlie had a daughter and named her Caroline! It's exactly how I wanted the end to be. However, I'd like more details about Claire's pregnancy and the bearth of caroline,but then the chapter would be TOO LONG so I understand this is what had to be done :PPP It's not like you could write about every moment of their lives! -as much as i'd like to-:P It's also really sweet that Desmond found Penny -and left Claire alone,of course-!

I also have to say that I'm reallllyyy glad there's gonna be a prequel! There are so many things I wanna know! :D I'll be waiting for it! :))

Thank you for this awesome story! You did an amazing job! When I finally read it I started crying and acting weird,and my parents thought I was watching Charlie's death again :P

*I know it was in a previous chapter,but I always forgot to ask you! Why did Ana call Charlie "Oliver" when he was talking on the phone with Claire?* :P
Temerice chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
I. LOVE. IT.

I love how you got things to get better after all the angst. I love how you got Des and Charlie to be friends again. I love that part: "Look at us." "I know. We're sickeningly sweet." "No, I mean… I'm happy." I love that part three years later. I love how Charlie and Claire got their very own happy family after all. I love I love I love everything!

Yes, I'm sad about this fic ending, but it doesn't feel so bad when I see how happy they are. You write very very well (I've said it before but it does no bad to say it once more, does it? : D) and really know the best cliffhangers. I'm surely gonna be reading your fics in the future ~

Yeah. Did I mention I love this fic? : D
yankeehater chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Such a great ending for this story, everyone ends up happy. Who doesn't love cheese? After all the months on the edge of my seat, I'm sorry to see this story end. I'm hoping you do write another story. So few people write a good Charlie story. BTW people do check out her videos they're great!
TinyCitiesMadeOutOfStars chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was an awesome ending. I loved it! :D Good Job!

One of my favorites.
Debbie lostgirl chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
BEFORE I tell you about the story, I want to BEG you to update this in over a month! Seriously, Don't end it now!

ok :P Wow Charlie found out! I was sure he would react that way,it was so...Charlie :D I'm curious to see what's gonna happen though... Will he end up with Claire or Ana...? And will the baby be a boy or a girl? :P I'm curious but DON'T UPDATE SOON!

:D

*Btw I knew from the start that sth was going to happen between Desmond and Ana! And I love it!* :D
Lostin2004 chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Somehow, reading through the chapter I had the feeling that the story was starting to wrap itself up so I was not surprised to read about a last chapter left for this story. Anyway, it's pretty sad to know that we'll have no more chapters awaiting :(

I'm happy though, for the events that took place in this chapter, leading to a happy conclussion :D
Temerice chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Wha- what? The next will be the last? It can't beeee! D: What am I gonna read then? I'm gonna miss this story!

Okay, I'll calm down.

"Looks like you've got babies popping out of everywhere." Awww, this made me laugh. Ana's so right : D. And I soooooo knew that Ana and Des were gonna end up sleeping together!

Charlie's reaction was so cute and so... charlie-ish. He is gonna be the best bloody father ever, I'm sure of it. And I'm so happy that the baby is Charlie's. It makes things little less complicated... doesn't it?

I really hope that everyone is going to be happy at the end. And I just CAN'T wait for the next chapter!
yankeehater chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Loved this chapter. Everything seems to working it's way out. Desmond and Charlie can just switch places. Maybe Des can help Ana deal with Paige. The best will be Charlie finally getting the family he deserves. I'm happy that everything is getting resolved, but I'm so going to miss this story.
The-French-Soldier chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
AWESOME! I love it!
Lostin2004 chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
I am glad that the baby is Charlie's. I was sorry for Des anyway but the whole argument/talk with Claire was perfectly written, it was a credible dialogue, very in situation. Ana needs to keep on working on her issues.

And somehow I foresee a Desmond and Ana closer approach and of course CC ending up together :) . That would be my cheesy happy ending, but I am enjoying the story beyond words. Keep it up!
Cryo-Mystic chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Did my eyes deceive me or did Charlie and Ana make a tiny bit of progress there? Awesome. Can't wait to see how the drama unfolds!
yankeehater chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I remember when all Charlie wanted was a family. Well, it seems he's got more family now than he knows what to do with. I think there's going to be a few confrontations coming up soon. What a mess! Absolutely love this story. Doing my happy dance when I see you've updated.
Wickedgal08 chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Okay, this fic is ridiculously good. You need to update soon! :P I can't get enough of this! It has everything - Chana, Chesmond, Daire, Pb&J! Please don't keep me hanging on! :P