Reviews for A Battle of Wills
LornaCat chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"...what he had planned definitely required the use of an actual, horizontal bed."
LOL...which leads me to wonder (and try to imagine) how it would work on a Minbari bed. Those triangle pillows do not inspire cuddly, romantic feelings. They look super uncomfortable. And yet Delenn has that magical meditative thing going on so it would probably take a while but be REALLY worth it. *cough*

"Bed. Now."
Holy wow, I almost followed the command myself. *gulp* I lovvve his attempt at trying different intonations to entice her.

'His fingers were getting pruny. He washed himself, rinsed, vaguely toweled himself dry. This sucked.'
hahaha awww, Sheridan. I loved the 'This sucked.' at the end, it's so pouty and so him in that situation.

"Fine. I'll just go into the bedroom. With my great big erection. And masturbate."
HAHAHA!

'With big fluffy pillows that were perfect for propping up certain parts of the body.'
Big fluffy pillows! Yes. That's what I'm sayin. Oh lucky boy and girl.

"I'm starting," he called out. "I'm just…I'm so hard right now."
omg, I'm seriously losing it right now. XD Petulant, trying-to-be-manipulative Sheridan is adorable and hilarious and omg Delenn please finish what you're doing right now.

'Mmm, kissing. "You taste good," she murmured. "Like sunshine." '
That part made me smile! :)

'Delenn lifted up one leg - did she know what that did to the view? - and pushed at his shoulder with her foot. "I am Entil'zha of the Anla'shok. You roll over."'
Sexyyy! And still hilarious. Their competitive need to be the one who wins is too adorable. And the explanation of how Sheridan remembers the sounds she makes during the more mundane moments of his day...mnmnaahah, hot. And let's not forget that this quote is a result of Sheridan telling Delenn to roll over in the first place - my brain thanks you.

"Go." Just a second, he was almost centered. "Go go go."
Delenn! I like seeing her fiery (bossy) side here. Please excuse this all too appropriate quote, but I was reminded of it for a few reasons: "Only one human captain has survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He...is behind me." And now excuse me as I just plain die from the amazingness of it all.

'Delenn giggled then, and he heard the noise so rarely that he found himself grinning in response.'
Awwww. This. :D I love this couple and I loved this story so very much! I want to read all of your stories, they're always so great. I'm looking forward to checking out the multi-chapter ones.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 8/12/2010